Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey there

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hey there

    hey guys, dkwrtw here, what's going on?

  • #2
    oh yeah, about me, I'm a fanatical MMA fan and I love horror movies.

    Comment


    • #3
      I live in Grants Pass, Oregon, USA

      Comment


      • #4
        I got my GED and am a College Dropout

        Comment


        • #5
          currently unemployed and looking for work

          Comment


          • #6
            ummmm ok well u could have say about urself in one post but anyway welcome to tapesh.com and we hope that u have a great time with us

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dokhtare_Malous View Post
              ummmm ok well u could have say about urself in one post but anyway welcome to tapesh.com and we hope that u have a great time with us
              lol, I was trying to get to 10 posts so I can post a picture, I sought out this forum hoping someone could tell me who this guy is




              but no one gave me a response

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dkwrtw View Post
                I got my GED and am a College Dropout
                lol, well you better have a get rich scheme. maybe we will make one up on this forum lol. anyways welcome. i actually live in vancouver close to you most of the time.
                Take him and cut him out in little stars,
                and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
                that all the world will be in love with night,
                and pay no worship to the garish sun

                - Shakespeare

                "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zubin View Post
                  lol, well you better have a get rich scheme. maybe we will make one up on this forum lol. anyways welcome. i actually live in vancouver close to you most of the time.
                  lol, I'm not looking to get rich, I only want to get by, I've always had problems with apathy, I'm content to just barely scrape by.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dkwrtw View Post
                    lol, I'm not looking to get rich, I only want to get by, I've always had problems with apathy, I'm content to just barely scrape by.
                    i see what you mean. what i should have said is not a get rich scheme, but a way to do what you really want to do. i'm guessing for now you have given up on that as well.

                    anyways good luck on the job hunt. apathetic or not, they should give the good job to you and the bad job to the other guy.
                    Take him and cut him out in little stars,
                    and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
                    that all the world will be in love with night,
                    and pay no worship to the garish sun

                    - Shakespeare

                    "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by zubin View Post
                      i see what you mean. what i should have said is not a get rich scheme, but a way to do what you really want to do. i'm guessing for now you have given up on that as well.

                      anyways good luck on the job hunt. apathetic or not, they should give the good job to you and the bad job to the other guy.
                      well I know it sounds sad to you but I've never really had any aspirations other than to just make a living, all I want is a roof over my head and I'm happy, a good job would be nice but I'll take anything that comes my way, whether it's manual labor, pumping gas, or stocking shelves at Wal Mart, whatever pays the bills.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dkwrtw View Post
                        well I know it sounds sad to you but I've never really had any aspirations other than to just make a living, all I want is a roof over my head and I'm happy, a good job would be nice but I'll take anything that comes my way, whether it's manual labor, pumping gas, or stocking shelves at Wal Mart, whatever pays the bills.
                        it doesn't sound sad to me and i dont see anything wrong with the simple life. just the way it all works (not your decision which is really none of my business) runs contrary to my particular (and hard held) socialist beliefs, thats all.

                        cheers
                        Take him and cut him out in little stars,
                        and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
                        that all the world will be in love with night,
                        and pay no worship to the garish sun

                        - Shakespeare

                        "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dude what happened to your face??? or that is not your picture??? Anyhoooo, I am looking for someone to take care of my horses, you know..shovel shit, brush them, wash them..you can stay above the barn in the hayloft. You have to speak persian to them, they are learning both languages and are very intelligent. Oh yeah, they also like persian music.
                          PM me your particulars, like.. name, dob, criminal record and so on...thank you.
                          I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                          I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                          I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                          I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                          I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                          I would be giving and forget the gift;
                          I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                          I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                          Howard Walter
                          http://www.farsinet.com/poetry/images/poemvatn.gif

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            LOL........D O K H T A R B A N D A R I ...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi everyone!
                              I am Nicole :x. I am from USA. I am a new member of forum.
                              Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks!
                              Last edited by Rasputin; 07-27-2010, 01:04 AM. Reason: signature adds
                              Watch Dinner For Schmucks Online Free

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X