chetory?
        farbot9@yahoo.com

Comment

sex wow what a topic... lets see what people have to say about it
          Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
          Founder / Admin

Comment

scared to know the truth

well iam scared to know how much people are having these days..people i respect and thought had the values i have are doing things that i was so surprised...i guess peple dont realize the meaning of it..
            The glass is always half full

Comment

what ever, it's just how u look at it

ABI BARAYEH HAMISHEH

Comment

sure you would say that b/c you are the guy and you are never judged upon b/c of it and it has less significance for you all after a certain age..

Comment

where did u get that sheri, some of us guys have something called conciouse, and i am not just saying that ...
                  see what u do is ur biz, i know that our culture is diff a bit but it depends how much u respect urself and how u would like to be treated and live,,, if u want to have sex with everyone u see then u do, and if u want to wait then u do, or if u do it with whom u may consider worth it then that's what u choose to do...

ABI BARAYEH HAMISHEH

Comment

yeh but still

yeh i see what you are saying but if you are a good person, you will think very seriously about doing something like that..sex has become way too overdramatic and its meaning is ruined and i am sad to say how much is going on that should not. people are not respecting themselves and not seeing that it can be damaging to your future when you are wanting to be with someone and they find out you aare not pure..i wish it was looked on more heavily than it is..that's all i have to say on that..i just think guys are not as pressured to care about their intimacy. like i have this iranian friend that tells me so many girls lie about it in iran and people are having it almost as much as here and that's sad to me b/c i thought we were raised better..

Comment

Originally posted by TaPeSh
                      sex wow what a topic... lets see what people have to say about it
                      [img][/img]

Comment

sheri jaan:
                        sex it's a need, if ppl lie about it then it's cuz of where they live or the sroundings and limits they have.
                        sex is no big deal as us iranies like to think, we irani man have something called gheyrat and irani women have something called haya, when we lose it we become like ppl in the west sort of we lose our roots,,, a lot of things in our culture is based on sex, but it does not make it bad,,, there reason y we have words like ghayrat and haya, it's to keep strong family roots, family is what makes a community and so on and so forth... i hope u understand what i mean...
                        yes girls in iran lie about it lots, the 2 times i have been to iran i have seen girl that tell me or ppl that i was friends with that they r girls, next thing i know she is humping my friend on the closet in the villa or the other one in the water in shomal 2 at night... as i said it only a need... but it gets abused like u can abuse the need for water by drinking too much or having fun...and etc

ABI BARAYEH HAMISHEH

Comment

Originally posted by NAGHMEH
                          SALAM
                          HALE SHOMA.SALE NO MOBARAK
                          BYche karehe/E

Comment

Re: sex

dooset daram
                            azizam emil baram beferest farshid_man2000@yahoo.com
                            i kiss you
                            by

Comment

okay how do you make this love connection so quickly..hope you all know each other or something..talk about loneliness..
                              take care

Comment

Working...
                              X