Iranian Intelectuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian Intelectuals

Bacheha agar 1roozi masalan vaze Iran khoobe khoob mishod,va taghriban tarze society mesle kharej mishod,would u go back to Iran.....for living?
    I mean could u give up the life you`re living,now?
    Mitoonestid in zendegi ra ke alan shoma va parents etoon saliane sal baraye khodetoon, hala where ever you are,sakhtid faramoosh konid va berid dar 1 jaye jadid? I really would like to know!

DB jan, to be honest, I would only go back home if this "parchameh aghrab-neshan" avaz besheh; benazareh man avaz shodaneh ouza'a faghat mitooneh in basheh; chon in parchamo neshaneyeh bar bad dadaneh eghtesad, tarikh, din-e-eslam, va melliyateh khodaman midoonam.

Comment

b jan.....gol gofty!manam hamin aghide ra daram!ama mesle inke tanha iroonihayee asl faghat ma dota hastim!baghye aslan hale javab dadane in soal ra ham dige nadaran!bishtar mesle in ke tarji midan dar morede lebase BLACK CATS o ina sohbat konan!no matter!ba har soorat merci baraye javabet!bye

Comment

Iloveyou

PD aziz,
        I check this site once in a while and all I can see is silence. I received a personal e-mail from one of the older members of this DB. He advised me to move to a site with lots of people who think similar to u (PD) and me. Ethically, I cannot name the site but pls send me a personal e-mail and I will give you the address. All I can say is that the site is incredible. When I first entered the site I felt as if "... I went to a big party with great music, perfect food, lots of drinks and many many many cool people". U probably will not hear much of me here, so good bye and hope to see u soon. This is my e-mail:
        make_a_difference_9@hotmail.com

Comment

NOooooo PD joon and b joon dnt go. i would have replied vali man iranim ziyad khoob nist baraye hamin nemitoonam reply bedam. i have lived in england all my life and i dont know what iran is like or was like.

Comment

MG... oh.....soooooooooo sweet!u know what....I really like u......(and thatīs not just because ur a mansour Fan....like I am!)But be honest: donīt u think that the atmospheare here is somehow...strange?which does not mean that it was always like that....but since a few weeks?or is it just me,who feels like that!!!!`??????
            but otherwise.....maybe Iīm changing!GOD KNOWS

Comment

Hi MG,
              PD is right u r very sweet. I personally cannot stand a DB surrounded by the Islamic Republic flag all over it. I think the best we cando is to boycott it until Admins (Reza G or whoever else) realise that he is wrong on this. Why don't send me an e-mail and I will let u know where we r going to be so see us once a while.
              Thanks for ur reply.

PD jaan, u r right, atmosphere here is changed. Will talk to u later.

Comment

well guys I AM iranie asl ,it's just that these days I am not myself, I am too depressed to reply to most of the posts so I guess I am sorry!

Comment

dear all, i am really noticing the same thing..everyone is not on it anymore and no one really cares to talk about anything anymore..you get random messages and no one really talks much anymore..i guess this is how all sites are, they go from good to bad and then non-existant..well sorry to see you go and hope inshaAllah everything goes well withyour schooling hope you decide to come in every now and then..
                  The glass is always half full

Comment

thanks im not that sweet. maybe its the new site and it needs some getting used to?

Comment

I would go to Iran even if nothing chages there...i luv it there...
                      هركجا هستم باشم
                      آسمان مال من است
                      پنجره فكر هوا عشق زمين مال من است
                      چه اهميت دارد گاه اگر مي رويند قارچهاي غربت!!!

زندگي دو نيمه است : نيمه اول در انتظار نيمه دوم ، نيمه دوم در حسرت نيمه اول .

اگه یه پروانه روی سرت نشست تعجب نکن چون ............ . من آدرس قشنگترین گله دنیا رو بهش دادم.

Comment

manam dust daram beram iran be sharty ke sharayete zendegi hadeaghal yekam mosaed bashe
                        Tasavor kon jahaniro ke toosh zendan yek afsanast
                        Tamame jangaye donya shodan mashmoole atash bast
                        Kasi aghaye alam nist barabar ba hamand mardom
                        Dige sahme har ensane tane har dooneye gandom
                        Bedone marzo mahdoode vatan yani hame donya
                        Tasavor kon to mitoni beshi taabire in roya

Comment

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE THREAD PLZ!!!
                          WWW.MYTAPESH.COM

God made Coke,
                          God made Pepsi,
                          God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~

Comment

parinaz jun man negah kardam be date vali mage nabayad be threadaye ghabli post bedim
                            Tasavor kon jahaniro ke toosh zendan yek afsanast
                            Tamame jangaye donya shodan mashmoole atash bast
                            Kasi aghaye alam nist barabar ba hamand mardom
                            Dige sahme har ensane tane har dooneye gandom
                            Bedone marzo mahdoode vatan yani hame donya
                            Tasavor kon to mitoni beshi taabire in roya

Comment

I would DEFFINATELY go to live in Iran...even how it is now i love it there (its just a little to religious still)
                              I was born here in UK and am half english and have lived in Iran a few times,.. maybe i will move to Iran when i finish studying.
                              .Proud to be Persian.

Comment

Working...
                              X