No announcement yet.

Barack Hossein Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That bow of submission to King Abdullah, titular head of Islam, was a betrayal to our Christian founders, our war dead, every patriot, and every member of the armed forces serving today.

He should not belittle us when travelling abroad with denigrating speeches or actions intended to curry favor with Europe or Islamic nations.

And a clear confirmation of Obama's deep Moslem leanings and his debt to Saudi Arabia for largely buying him his presidency with their funds and support.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUif1--r38[/ame]

Comment

http://www.radiofarda.com/content/f2...e/1603209.html

Comment

On Monday, Defense Secretary Robert Gates announced a significant reordering of U.S. defense programs. His recommendations should not go unchallenged.

In the 1990s, defense cuts helped pay for increased domestic spending, and that is true today.

Though Mr. Gates said that his decisions were "almost exclusively influenced by factors other than simply finding a way to balance the books," the broad list of program reductions and terminations suggest otherwise.

In fact, he tacitly acknowledged as much by saying the budget plan represented "one of those rare chances to match virtue to necessity" -- the "necessity" of course being the administration's decision to reorder the government's spending priorities.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHz5tevLAw[/ame]

Comment

OBAMA DECLARES HIMSELF A MOSLEM

Obama made an address to the Turkish Parliament in Ankara, Turkey. Al-Jazeera's Anita McNaught, reporting from Istanbul, wrote: "This was the address we had all been waiting for, it hit all the right notes."

"He talked about the contribution of the Islamic faith in the life of American Muslims and then he personalised that message by saying 'I know because I am one of them.' It was a message that reached out to many today...."In the same speech, Obama said, "we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.

"I don't know if Obama had a mouse in his pocket, but I know he wasn't speaking for the 78.5% of US citizens who call themselves Christians (CIA World Factbook).

Perhaps the "we" he was referring to is the 0.6% of Americans who are Muslims. That would make sense.

UPDATE: Al-Jazeera has removed this section from the story sometime between the time they published it and now -- the censorship continues. Well, I have the Al Jazeera page cached, so they can kiss the soles of my feet.

I have repeatedly been called every name in the book by the Obots for re-publishing articles that even remotely suggest that Obama is a Muslim -- but here it is -- straight from the donkey's mouth -- Obama, himself, telling the Muslim world that he is one of them -- that's why he humbled himself before the protector of the two holy places.

Now, get ready for the Obots to parse what Obama really meant, as they try to cover up this frank admission.

My "secure" site has been hacked!

Some Obot has managed to delete my cached copy of the al-Jazeera news article. I am traveling at the moment. I will attempt to repair it later.

Trés bazaar!

Read full article

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=5380

Comment

1. His first phone call was to Abbas, the terrorist leader of the Palestinian Authority and
            al Fatah;

2. His first interview was on al-Arabiya News Channel, where he apologized for the United
            States;

3. His first appointment of an envoy to Syria was the appointment of George Soros;

4. He bankrolled Hamas out of White House funds to the tune of $23 million, following Israel’s invasion of Gaza to stop the missile strikes;

5. He promised another 900 million to Gaza;

6. He immediately adopted the Saudi Plan as policy for Israel, which favors a contiguous Palestinian state (that is, a geographic area that connects Gaza with the West Bank and
            includes Jerusalem - necessarily dividing Israel);

7. He dismissed charges against the perpetrators of the bombing of the USS Cole;

8. He announced the shut-down of Gitmo, and apologized to the Islamic world for its existence;

9. He announced that his first summit would be an Islamic summit;

10. He turned a blind eye to Iran’s launch of a satellite capable of triangulating coordinates for ICBMs that Iran is furiously trying to develop for the delivery of nuclear
            weapons;

11. He turned a blind eye to the release of A. Q. Khan, Pakistan’s top nuclear scientist, who is believed to be the very person to have delivered nuclear bomb technology to North
            Korea;

12. He intends to eliminate our anti-ballistic missile defense program;

13. He intends to reduce our nuclear weapons arsenal by 75%;

14. He intends to reduce our military budget by 25%; - Announced on today's news.

15. He has reneged on developing nuclear power; (increasing dependence on foreign energy)

16. He continues to block off-shore or expanded drilling; (increasing dependence on foreign energy)

17. He continues to try and block the production of coal (45% of our electric generating capability)

18. And the piece de resistance - he actually bowed to a Saudi King. In the moslem world that is a gesture of submission and deference. Obama did not do this when he met Queen Elizabeth, he shook her hand.

But he BOWS to King Abdullah. King Abdullah DID NOT bow back - 'nuff said.

What else will this traitor do to destroy us? Its only been 3 months!!!

AND.....!!!

Obama is having 80,000 USA soldiers, specially trained in Georgia, to handle and SUPPRESS street incidents by American Citizens and control the nation under Martial Law! Just like the islamic iran's Bassiji forces, who have been equipped with heavy weapons and trained to suppress any gatherings in streets, universities or to show opposition to the regime. (Dictatorship by Obama)

Concurrently pressuring Secretary of Defence Gates to change the oath of allegiance by the military from being allegiance to the Constitution and make it addressed as allegiance to"the Presidency".

Currently the military can refuse a Presidential order that is unconstitutional (conflicts with our Constitution). If the oath changes to "Presidential" allegiance, the military MUST blindly obey ANY order from the President with no other guiding factor like the constitution to define that power.

One bill in Congress makes it against the law to publicly protest any law that Congress passes with which the American demonstrators may disagree. (Dictatorship by congress).

Concurrently his actions have REPEALED our Declaration of Independence and returned decision making and power to Europe and a future global government.
            AND, in case of more opposition by Americans to his fascistic Marxism he has started his MILLION person, private "army" similar to Hitler's Brown Shirt Youth movement, who will be indoctrinated in CAMPS all over the nation to blindly accept and carry our the wishes of their supreme leader Oba-Hussein-Khomeini.
            This includes spying on their friends and family and enforcing the ideals of the supreme leader ObaMessiah. How much more like ayatollah Khomeini and his revolution can you get .in America. No blood flows - yet.

AND NARCISSIST OBA-HUSSEIN-KHOMEINI asked the Saudis to put out a fictitious story of an attempt on him to raise his importance!

ANKARA, Turkey -- Turkish police detained a man after receiving a hoax tip that he was plotting to kill President Barack Obama but quickly released him without charge, a government official said Tuesday.

The official, who is close to police operations in Turkey, said police detained the suspect -- a Turkish national -- on Friday after receiving an anonymous e-mail which even gave the suspect's address in Istanbul.

He spoke on condition of anonymity because of rules that bar civil servants from speaking to the media without prior authorization.

Comment

A visibly perturbed President Obama demanded that the Somali pirates who overtook the ship that held 20 American sailors be allowed to regain control of the ship.

Mr. Obama said, "We are in a new era of diplomacy. Unilateral actions to take matters into our own hands only divide the world, not bring it together. We need to place the pirates back in control of the seized vessel so that we can negotiate a fair and reasonable solution to this crisis."

President Obama further stated that he will contact the families of the pirates thrown overboard to personally apologize for the arrogant actions of the Americans on board.

He further vowed to offer asylum to the pirates once the negotiations were completed, and offer them citizenship in the United States, with full medical coverage, and in-state tuition wherever they chose to live.

Obama finished his statement with the following: "This is the new diplomacy that I was talking about in my recent trip to Europe. This is how I intend to make the world a less dangerous place."

NOT GOOD WHEN SATIRE IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM REALITY! At first read, after Obama's statements on his recent trip, you probably stopped and wondered if Obama really said this. Instead of thinking this would be impossible for a President of the USA, when Americans are in danger.

MEANWHILE....THIS IS TRUE NEWS AND INSANE! AND A GOOD WINDOW INTO THIS ADMINISTRATION'S CHOICE OF SUPPORT STAFF.

The president's new science adviser said Wednesday that global warming is so dire, the Obama administration is discussing radical technologies to cool Earth's air.

John Holdren told The Associated Press in his first interview since being confirmed last month that the idea of geoengineering the climate is being discussed.

One such extreme option includes shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays. Holdren said such an experimental measure would only be used as a last resort.

"It's got to be looked at," he said. "We don't have the luxury of taking any approach off the table."

Comment

President Obama has tabbed the former dean of Yale Law School, Harold Koh, to become the legal adviser for the State Department.

Among numerous questionable and controversial statements, Koh has said that the “war on terror” -- a term which the Obama Administration has already quietly abandoned, was “obsessive.”

And in a 2007 speech, according to a lawyer who was in the audience, Koh opined that “in an appropriate case, he didn’t see any reason why sharia law would not be applied to govern a case in the United States.”

Encouraged by Obama's waist deep bow to the Saudi King in deference to Islam, I guess he wants to see this kind of "entertainment" definitely take place in his neighborhood, to be followed by hanging of unruly Bloggers** - as is being put in motion in islamic iran's so called "parliament"!

** Not to be totally left behind OBAMA is passing Cybersecurity Act of 2009 TO SHUT DOWN INTERNET AT WILL click here to view article

(A bit like our new Democrat controlled "so-called" legislative bodies run by Pelosi and Reid, which are passing off the wall and fascistic laws in their lunge to grab power).

Imagine how obedient many would be if Reid and Pelosi could inflict this kind of punishment among their new laws.

With the Obama House using ACORN as the punishers and enforcers to leverage getting your vote in future elections. Other than the actual official floggings, something along these lines is already being put in motion.

Thuggery would replace flogging.

Comment

Lets Grade First 100 Days of Mr. Obama

Please rate from 1 through 5

1: Very Poor

2: Poor

3: Average

4: Good

5: Very Good

-----------------------------------------------------------

Areas of performance:

1. Foreign Policy 1 2 3 4 5

2. Economy 1 2 3 4 5

3. Domestic Policy 1 2 3 4 5

4. Partisanship 1 2 3 4 5

5. Personality 1 2 3 4 5

6. Iran 1 2 3 4 5

7. Israel 1 2 3 4 5

8. Human Rights 1 2 3 4 5

9. Environment 1 2 3 4 5

10. Middle East 1 2 3 4 5

11. War 1 2 3 4 5

12. Overall 1 2 3 4 5

I will personally tabulate the results using statistical models and will announce the results.

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4509437.story

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/24/op...pagewanted=all

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...ts-saudi-king/

Comment

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...ear-Power.html

Comment

The clock on Buchenwald’s entrance is stopped at 3.15; the moment on April 11, 1945, when US soldiers liberated the concentration camp and had their first encounter with the Holocaust.

Time slowed down, too, for President Obama yesterday as he made his way along gravel paths, past the watchtowers and barbed wire, to the ovens that were used to dispose of those murdered by the Nazis.

The aim of the two-hour stopover on his way to the D-Day beaches was to affirm his bonds with Israel — despite his criticism of the settlers, and the slight hardening of tone in his Cairo speech to the Muslim world on Thursday. The aim, also, was to put down the Holocaust deniers such as President Ahmadinejad of Iran — and this the US leader did with brisk efficiency. When the camp was freed, he said, General Dwight Eisenhower forced local Germans to view the corpses so that the horrors could not later be dismissed as war propaganda.

“This work is not yet finished,” said Mr Obama. “To this day there are those who insist that the Holocaust never happened.”

Accompanied by Angela Merkel, and guided by Elie Wiesel, the Nobel Peace Prize winner, the President laid white roses around the sprawling camp compound. More than 56,000 people died in the camp, which housed Jews, political prisoners, homosexuals and the one black man in the Nazi camp system, Gert Schramm.

Mr Obama’s great-uncle, Charles Payne, took part in freeing the camp, but the President’s speech was resolutely political — until Elie Wiesel began to speak. Then the President and the German Chancellor appeared to choke back tears. Mr Wiesel was a 16-year-old boy in Buchenwald.

“I came to visit my father’s grave,” said Mr Wiesel, “but he has no grave.” The writer then went on to describe the day that his father died. “I was there when he suffered, when he asked for help, for water,” he said. “But I was not there when he called for me, though we were in the same block; he was on one of the higher bunks, I on the lowest. He called my name and he died and I didn’t come. I was too afraid.”

Suddenly the two leaders started to fidget. They had made respectful, well-intentioned statements, emphasising the impossibility of language to describe the atrocities committed in Buchenwald. But Mr Wiesel found the words. “So I thought I would come back and speak to him, my father, about the world that has become mine,” he continued. “What could I tell him? That the world has learnt? I’m not so sure.”

This, Mr Wiesel indicated, should be a defining moment for President Obama: the moment in his presidency when he realised that he had a duty, not only to the living but also to the dead, to conciliate enemies.

The President abandoned his lawyer-like formality and kissed Mr Wiesel on both cheeks. Mrs Merkel awkwardly followed suit. She was later given a handkerchief.

The Obama trip has been carefully orchestrated, symbolic gestures and locations all carefully woven together. Buchenwald was important to balance the conciliatory words delivered to the Arab world on Thursday — but also as an integral part of a tour that was supposed to say something about the President’s attitude to war; its heroic episodes, its victimhood, and the necessity to go into battle as a last resort in the name of humanity.

After leaving the camp, the President flew to the US military hospital in Landstuhl, in western Germany, to visit soldiers wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan. At the D-Day ceremonies he was expected to deliver words about the need to fight and put one’s life at risk to defeat tyranny.

He needs to persuade an increasingly sceptical US public that the war in Afghanistan should be stepped up — and the trip to Europe is supplying some of the historical imagery.

Buchenwald was a building block in the visit. After Mr Wiesel’s passionate outburst it could become more than that; a reference point in a still-young presidency.

Comment

President Barack Obama on Monday said Iranian voters have a right to feel that their ballots matter and urged the investigation into vote-rigging allegations to go forward without additional violence.

Obama said reports of violence that followed Iranian elections trouble him and all Americans. Peaceful dissent should never be subject to violence that followed weekend elections that gave President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a second term, he said.

"It would be wrong for me to be silent on what we've seen on the television the last few days," Obama told reporters at the White House.

Obama said he had no way of knowing whether the results are valid — the United States, he noted, had no election monitors in the country — but he added that it is important that the voters' choices be respected.

Hundreds of thousands marched in central Tehran. Gunfire from a pro-government militia killed one man and wounded several others while the government cracked down on dissent. An Associated Press photographer saw at least one demonstrator killed and several others with what appeared to be serious injuries.

The march came as Iran's most powerful figure, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, ordered an investigation into vote rigging against reform leader Mir Hossein Mousavi.

"I am deeply troubled by the violence I've been seeing on TV," Obama said.

Obama said he would continue to engage the Middle East nation, even if Ahmadinejad's re-election is upheld.

Obama said the United States must work with the country to prevent a nuclear arms race in the region. He emphasized that he disagrees with Ahmadenijad's "odious" beliefs and said the United States has serious disagreements with Iran's foreign policy.

Yet, he said, the United States has a broader interest in stopping Iran from developing nuclear weapons or exporting terrorism.

The president was careful not to wade too deeply into Iran's domestic politics, recognizing "sometimes, the United States can be a handy political football." He said it's up to Iran to determine its own leaders but that the country must respect voters' choice.

However, Obama praised protesters and the nation's youth who question results that showed Ahmadinejad winning a second term in a landslide.

"The world is watching and is inspired by their participation, regardless of what the ultimate outcome of the election was," he said.

Obama's remarks came at the end of an Oval Office meeting with Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi.

Comment

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6867711.ece

Comment

Working...
                                X