Why do sunnis hate shias ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do sunnis hate shias ?

I dont get why sunnis hate shias and also call shias kaffirs.........and think of shias as enemies of islam.......
    eventhough in the quran it says “Believers, Jews, Sabaeans or Christians - whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does what is right - shall have nothing to fear or regret”

hate comes when they disagree in their beliefs, i found an article on their differences, hope this helps:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4750320.stm

Comment

thanks......

Comment

danke

Comment

What Is The Diffrence Between Shiites & Sunnis ?

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Militiamen grabbed six Sunnis as they left Friday worship services, doused them with kerosene and burned them alive as Iraqi soldiers stood by, and seven Sunni mosques came under attack as Shiites took revenge for the slaughter of at least 215 people in the Sadr City slum. A U.S. helicopter opened fire into the Shiite enclave after militiamen fired on it from the ground, residents said.

this articala made me think
          What is the diffrance between shiites and Sunnis from a political and social prespective that leads two group of the same faith and cultrul heritage do such things to each other?
          http://www.worldometers.info/

G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

http://www.nomullas.com/

Comment

screw it
            SADAM WAS GREAT

G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/play...****aq.sadr.ap

Comment

Before i start talking about the diffrence between Sunni and Shia i want to congralute you mike on posting good argumantative threads which btw i enjoy to read fully and answer .. .

now back to the subject . . .

lets not say the diffrence but the conflict between the sunni and shia is well known . . for both groups worship the same god .. but they interpet things diffrently . .for a very long time each group wants to conquer and spread its knowlege . .and regulations so the people can be called Sunni or Shia ..
                in my country . .Bahrain .. the King is giving more passports to outside Sunni people just because more shia are in the country but when you have a closer look you will find that some irani residants are living in bahrain for more than twenty years and still dont have a passport ..
                if a goverment position is cleared and a person is wanted . .and a Shia and Sunni went for an interview . . sadly i have to confess that they would give the place for the sunni. . .
                its just that the Sunni goverment fear the Shia would rule .. and say that persian shia was bahrain to be part of iran again . .
                the study in our schools consist of sunni beliefs and unfortunatly a couple of years back i found that most basic information was wrong in shia belief . . .

some sunni people think that shia are not muslims.. some think that if you kill a shia you gain salvation . .
                i have nothing against sunni people .. for most of my friends are sunni . .

does this give you any breif info ?

{ иooяiє kнояѕнєєδ™ ~

Comment

Originally posted by Khorsheed View Post
                  some sunni people think that shia are not muslims.. some think that if you kill a shia you gain salvation . .
                  i have nothing against sunni people .. for most of my friends are sunni . .

does this give you any breif info ?
                  oh yea thank you very much much much better than my bs politicaly correct lets be sensetive libral education system

in my class rooms all we talk about is they have diffrnt interpitation

i had no idea that one sect can treat a firrnt sect almost as a diffrnt nationality
                  no wonder we have this mes in iraq
                  i mean dosent the cia have access to these basic information what are they thinking when they conquer countries

thank you very much for you contribution
                  btw are you really sixteen?

Comment

Originally posted by mike435 View Post
                    oh yea thank you very much much much better than my bs politicaly correct lets be sensetive libral education system

in my class rooms all we talk about is they have diffrnt interpitation

i had no idea that one sect can treat a firrnt sect almost as a diffrnt nationality
                    no wonder we have this mes in iraq
                    i mean dosent the cia have access to these basic information what are they thinking when they conquer countries

thank you very much for you contribution
                    btw are you really sixteen?
                    yes i am really sixteen ? why ?
                    im my classes we used to talk about the conflicts and diffrent beliefs. . .but now we stopped . . . we are friends and keep our political and religious ideas for ourselves

{ иooяiє kнояѕнєєδ™ ~

Comment

يجاد اختلاف بين شيعه و سني از توطئه*هاي اسرائيل و امريكا است

رئيس مجلس شوراي اسلامي گفت: تلاش براي ايجاد تفرقه و اختلاف بين شيعه و سني از توطئه*هاي اسرائيل و آمريكا است.

غلامعلي حداد عادل در ادامه سفر به اين استان صبح امروز دوشنبه با حضور در جمع باشكوه مردم چابهار با اشاره به تلاش*هاي دشمنان براي ايجاد تفرقه و اختلاف بين شيعه و سني گفت: وحدت بسيار خوبي بين برادران اهل سنت و شيعيان در ايران برقرار است و توطئه*هاي دشمنان در ايجاد اختلاف در هيچ جاي از اين استان به نتيجه نرسيده است.

وي افزود:بر خلاف اختلافات شيعه و سني در عراق و افغانستان كه خبرهاي تلخي از آنجا شنيده مي*شود، كه همگي آنها به علت توطئه*هاي اسرائيل و امريكا است، اما شما برادران اهل سنت و شيعيان اين استان وحدت خود را حذف كرديد.

رئيس مجلس شوراي اسلامي تاكيد كرد: شيعه و سني با هم برادر هستند و بايد در مقابل دشمنان متحد باشند كه البته هستند.

حداد عادل افزود: جمهوري اسلامي ايران همانطور كه از برادران شيعه حزب الله لبنان در مقابل اسرائيل حمايت مي*كند، از برادران سني حماس نيز حمايت مي*كند. چرا كه براي ما اسلام مهم است و هرگز اجازه نمي*دهيم دشمنان تحت عناوين مختلف همچون بلوچ و فارس و شيعه و سني بين ما اختلاف بيندازند.

وي با اشاره به انتخابات در پيش روي مجلس خبرگان رهبري و انتخابات شوراهاي اسلامي شهر و روستا خطاب به مردم چابهار گفت:ان*شاء الله با آگاهي و هوشياري كامل در اين انتخابات شركت خواهيد كرد.

رئيس مجلس شوراي اسلامي در ادامه سخنان خود با بيان اين كه استقلال آزادي جمهوري اسلامي شعاري بود كه مردم به طور طبيعي در صدر انقلاب اسلامي آن را سر مي*دادند گفت:كسي اين شعار را به ملت ايران ديكته نكرده بود بلكه اين شعار از دل مردم به طور طبيعي شنيده شد و در واقع برخاسته از يك شعور تاريخي و وجدان ملي و درك عمومي ملت ايران بود.

وي افزود: مردم ايران خواستار استقلال و نفي حاكميت بيگانگان بودند و تاكيد مي*داشتند كه حكومتي كه به وسيله امريكا و انگليس در ايران سر كار باشد حكومتي نيست كه براي مردم دل بسوزاند، بلكه اين حكومت مزدور بيگانگان است كه مردم درست مي*گفتند.

رئيس مجلس شوراي اسلامي با تاكيد بر اين كه مردم خواستار آزادي بودند اظهار داشت: مردم همچنين خواستار اين بودند تا حكومت آنها اسلامي باشد كه در واقع در حال حاضر ملت ايران به اين دستاورد بزرگ افتخار مي*كنند.

حداد عادل خطاب به جوانان چابهاري تاكيد كرد: شما جوانان بايد قدر دانان استقلال و آزادي باشيد.

وي در ادامه سخنان خود با بيان اين كه جمهوري اسلامي ايران با حمايت شما مردم تلاش دارد تا كشور ساخته شود و پيشرفت كند افزود:دولت و مجلس به فكر آباداني ايران هستند و اعتقاد ما اين است كه به سراسر ايران به خصوص به مناطق محروم بايد توجه كرد.

رئيس مجلس شوراي اسلامي با بيان اين كه استان سيستان و بلوچستان به دليل شرايط اقليمي، طبيعي و دوري از مركز دچار محروميت*هاي زيادي بود خاطر نشان كرد: ما وظيفه خود مي*دانيم تا براي پيشرفت استان تلاش كنيم. همه مسئولين استان در تلاش هستند تا اين استان و چابهار پيشرفت كند.

حداد عادل با اشاره به موقعيت بسيار مناسب چابهار و قرار گرفتن اين شهر در كنار درياي عمان تصريح كرد: اين شهر مي*تواند دروازه و پيشاني تحول در استان باشد. نظام و دولت چابهار را براي پيشرفت انتخابات كردند.

وي با اشاره به امكانات آموزشي چابهار همچون وجود دانشگاه دريانوردي، دانشگاه بين المللي، دانشگاه آزاد و پيام نور، اسكله صد هزار تني چابهار، منطقه آزاد تجاري، كارخانه*ها و تاسيسات صنعتي در اين شهر تصريح كرد: آينده چابهار و استان سيستان و بلوچستان اميد بخش بوده و افق آن روشن است، اما بايد توجه داشت كه امكانات محدود است و پيشرفت به تدريج حاصل مي*شود.
                      نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران

«در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
                      صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

Comment

رئيس مجلس شوراي اسلامي گفت: تلاش براي ايجاد تفرقه و اختلاف بين شيعه و سني از توطئه*هاي اسرائيل و آمريكا است

I believe this . ..

{ иooяiє kнояѕнєєδ™ ~

Comment

رئيس مجلس شوراي اسلامي گفت: تلاش براي ايجاد تفرقه و اختلاف بين شيعه و سني از توطئه*هاي اسرائيل و آمريكا است

I believe this . ..
                          Akhounds want mix religion with politic. this is not good and in this thread,we just talk about the diffrence (Religion points) between Sonnies and Shie'es ,nothing else .

Comment

hm . . i get your point my friend .. but the argument would never end .. and the conflict will never end between the Sunni and Shia

{ иooяiє kнояѕнєєδ™ ~

Comment

hm . . i get your point my friend .. but the argument would never end .. and the conflict will never end between the Sunni and Shia
                              My Dear Friend.. the important problem between Sonni and Shie'e is ''Khalafat'' !!!

I don't want to talk about it because lots ppl doesn't know about that .This is a big subject to know and is very important, When you read about it, you will undrestand the diffrence between them :=) .

Comment

Working...
                              X