X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Quarter WINNER is .......

Hello Everyone,
    and now here is the 1st quarter winner for the best member of the quarter at Tapesh.Com Discussion Board....

*** YASI ***

Yasi Jan email me your postal address and a CD of your choice and I will send it to you asap.. my email is Tapesh@cox.net

Thanks again to all of you and keep posting because we're in the 2nd Quarter right now so try to win for this quarter :P...

Ghorboooneh Hamegi and remember that you're all the best as long as you're posting in here
    Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
    Founder / Admin

what? are you sure?!!!

Comment

ya r u sure?

ABI BARAYEH HAMISHEH

Comment

yes I am sure....
        Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
        Founder / Admin

Comment

you know she deserves it!

congrats yasi and you know you deserve it b/c you are always writing back and paying attention..youa lways have something to say and you keep everyone going
          hope you enjoy your cd
          The glass is always half full

Comment

reza next time u want to give out the prize just give it out and not ask for ppl votes by votes i would win, but whatever made u dicide that yasi would win just keep it to urself...

ABI BARAYEH HAMISHEH

Comment

Timsar: first of all there is nothing personal between me and yassi I pick the winner based on VOTES, secondly if you go to the old DB and look at the votes you will see that Yasi has 3 votes as first PICK and u have 1 az first pick.... sevonan, yeh CD in harfaro nadareh if you want I will send you a cd as well...

Peace
              Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
              Founder / Admin

Comment

tabrik!

Yasi jan tabrik!
                ishala dafeie dige nobate man mishe!

Comment

reza jan just send him the CD if it matters this much for him! timmsar man chill, you are taking this way too serious ! sheri jan, foad thanks guys!

Comment

Yasi jan congratulations....(bebakhshid ke bad az 10 sal taze daram migam!)!che cd entekhab mikhay koni?sorry,vali man fozoulam!

Agha,Reza jan......azizam lotfan 1 esvand baraye in ham esme ma dood kon!ino behesh cheshm nazanan!lol

Comment

Esfandeh doooneh doooneh doooneh vaseh Yaseh yehdooneh... befarma PD khanom inam az esfand ke in doosteh shoma chesh nakhoreh, albateh mageh chiziyam dareh ke bekhad betarseh ke chesh bokhoreh agar khoshkel bood yeh chizi hehehehe j/k

Peace
                      Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
                      Founder / Admin

Comment

hey ofcourse I am khoshgel!
                        thanks guys! PD jan actualy I guess timmsar is taking the CD! but I would have picked Shahrum's new cd since reza is advertising for it on the site!

Comment

yasi jan salam
                          ok pass email me your address and your pick digeh ehh ...
                          Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
                          Founder / Admin

Comment

rezay....lol....ok,khialam rahat shod!

Yas Yas....good choice!!!have fun with it!

Comment

ok then! but I don't want timmsar knocking on my door and breaking it! :P I will email you my address but not right now, I'll do that when I get home, right now I'm in school!
                              PD thanks alot but I don't think reza's esfand worked cuz I think reza cheshmam zad last night when I stepped out of the car I slipped and fell on the ice and right now my right arm is quiet not functioning! it's a good thing that I am left handed! REZA WHAT DID YOU DO?????! lolz
                              'k guys Ciao

Comment

Working...
                              X