Thread: Kim Kardashian

Smile Kim Kardashian

Kimberly Noel Kardashian (born October 21, 1980 in Los Angeles, California) is one of the three daughters of the late lawyer Robert Kardashian who worked on the sensational OJ Simpson trial.

Kardashian's initial media attention was centered on her close friendship with Paris Hilton, but her notoriety exploded and fame rose after it was revealed that she had made a sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray-J.

Kardashian has denied undergoing enhancing plastic surgery.

Her mother Kris Jenner is her manager. In August 2007, Ryan Seacrest Productions signed Kardashian to appear in her own new series produced by Seacrest for the E! cable channel featuring Kardashian and family members.The series Keeping Up With The Kardashians debuted on October 14.

Kardashian was featured in a photo layout in the December 2007 issue of Playboy magazine.

Kardashian is also the co-owner of a store called Dash, which she runs with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe.

Her stepfather is 1976 Summer Olympic Games gold medalist Bruce Jenner. She is of Armenian descent. She has nine siblings: sisters Kourtney Kardashian (co-star of Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive) and Khloe Kardashian, brother Robert Kardashian, Jr., half-sisters Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner, step-brothers Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner (co-stars of The Princes of Malibu), Burt Jenner, and step-sister Casey Jenner.

Kourtney, Khloe, and Robert co-star in Keeping Up With The Kardashians; Brody, Kendall and Kylie appear in episode 3.

Kardashian is divorced from producer Damon Thomas. She has been romantically linked to singer Nick Lachey, R&B singer Ray-J, New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush and actor Terence Howard.

Kim Kardashian Claims She Was Robbed at JFK

Kim Kardashian claims she was robbed of $50,000 worth of diamond jewelry, including a Cartier watch, as well as her laptop and digital camera while at New York's John F. Kennedy Airport, says a report.

On Nov. 8, Kardashian, 27, and her sister (and business partner in the store Dash) Kourtney apparently entered the Delta terminal, where they encountered fans, paparazzi and several of the airline's employees who sought the women's autographs, according to TMZ.

As the others approached, the belongings reportedly disappeared.

In a statement to PEOPLE, an airline rep said, "Delta is investigating Ms. Kardashian's claim regarding the supposed loss of valuables from her baggage."

Pasquale DiFulco, a spokesman for the Port Authority Police (whose purview includes JFK), also tells PEOPLE: "No report has been filed with our police department about any theft. Stephen M. Silverman and Ellen Shapiro

mer30

damnnnnnnnnnnn she is hotttttttttt

Some time off has done nothing to tame the drama that runs rampant in the Kardashian house. Witness this clip from Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which begins its second season on March 9 (E!, 10 p.m. ET).

Feuding with her sisters about her growing ego as she gets more famous, Kim proves one thing: She’s proficient with 4-letter words. (She just doesn’t like being compared to Mariah Carey!) She even gets a little physical with her family. Yeow!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...276?action=rss

kheili khoshgelo lavandeeee

Kim Kardashian is keeping marriage thoughts close, but not too close.

"So many people rush into it and it's all this pressure because they see we've been together for a while," the reality star, who has been dating Reggie Bush since 2007, told PEOPLE at this weekend's Race to Erase MS gala in Los Angeles. "But, we're heading there. When we're ready, we'll know."

So "heading there" means it's a strong possibility?

"Definitely," Kardashian, 28, said two days earlier at The Pink Agenda Toasts Mother's Day event in L.A. "I mean I think that it's in our future. We've been together two years but we are taking our time and I think hopefully this one will last because of that. We're just totally dating and normal and happy and there's no rush."

Her mother Kris Jenner, who along with Kim co-hosted the Martini & Rossi-sponsored event at the W Los Angeles WET Pool, had high praise for Bush. "I think he has a lot of respect for Kim and he loves her so much, you can just see it," she said. "He's just a really nice guy and when you date somebody in our family it's like you kind of date the whole family and he really fits in well."

kim kardashian

Biography for
    Kimberly Kardashian More at IMDbPro
    advertisementDate of Birth
    21 October 1980, Los Angeles, California, USA

Birth Name
    Kimberly Noel Kardashian

Height
    5' 3" (1.60 m)

Spouse
    Damon Thomas (22 January 2000 - 2004) (divorced)

Trivia
    Daughter of Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner (nee Kristen Houghton). Sister of Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, and Robert Kardashian Jr.. Half-sister of Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Step-sister of Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, and Casey Jenner.

Stepdaughter of Bruce Jenner.

Along with Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Tara Reid, Bijou Phillips, Kimberly Stewart, Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie, is one of Hollywood's most famous party girls.

Is of Armenian descent.

Along with being Armenian, Kim is also German and Irish from her mother's side.

Was nominated in 2009 for the Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress for her performance in Disaster Movie (200. She mentioned it in her blog and rather than being insulted by it, she took it in good stride and was flattered by it. She wrote; "I'm having a really good laugh over the fact that I've been nominated for a Razzie this year. I had so much fun filming Disaster Movie (200 and giggled the entire time during the shoot. There is steep competition in my 'worst supporting actress' category, I have to admit... including my fantastic costar Carmen Electra (you go girl!), Leelee Sobieski (what a surprise!), Jenny McCarthy (really?) and Paris Hilton (who could technically sweep this year's awards with a whopping three nominations!). It's an honor just being nominated! LOL!".

Good friend of Brittny Gastineau.

Split from Reggie Bush [July 27, 2009].

Personal Quotes
    I want to be a Bond Girl and film a love scene with Daniel Craig after he's rescued me.

I saw a recent poll of the top 10 best Playboy bunnies of all time and I came third, behind Marilyn Monroe [first] and Pamela Anderson - which was so cool.

Kim Kardashian's playboy shoots with hot pics

kim Kardashian hot and tasty pics

100% hot !