Thread: Tower Milad

Lightbulb Tower Milad

'چهارمین برج مخابراتی بلند دنیا' در تهران گشایش یافت

گفته می شود میلاد چهارمین برج مخابراتی بلند دنیاست

برج 435 متری میلاد که یک برج مخابراتی است در مرکز تهران گشایش یافته است.

مقام های تهران امیدوارند که این برج با رستورانی که در بالای آن طراحی شده به یک جاذبه توریستی بدل شود.

به گزارش منابع خبری ایران فاز اول این برج در روز سه شنبه پس از عملیاتی که 11 سال طول کشید با حضور محمد باقر قالیباف شهردار تهران گشایش یافت.

آقای قالیباف از رقبای بالقوه محمود احمدی نژاد در انتخابات ریاست جمهوری سال آینده است و گشایش برج میلاد می تواند بخت سیاسی او را تقویت کند.

آقای قالیباف که یک محافظه کار میانه رو است با ساختن بزرگراه ها، پارک ها و برج های بلند در تهران، از خود تصویری به عنوان یک مدیر نوگرا ترسیم کرده است.

مقام های ایرانی گفتند که میلاد چهارمین برج مخابراتی بلند دنیا پس از برج سی ان در تورنتو، برج اوستانکینوی مسکو و برج اورینتال پرل شانگهای، است.

این برج در مجموعه *ای به نام مرکز ارتباطات بین*المللی تهران در تپه*های کوی *نصر (گیشا) واقع شده است.

هزینه بازدید از این برج هزار تومان تعیین شده است.

شورای شهر تهران همچنین استفاده از "سالن دید" از ارتفاع بیش از ۴۰۰ متری را شش هزار تومان و استفاده از "گنبد آسمان" که رصدخانه برج است را ۱۰ هزار تومان تعیین کرده است.

کلنگ این مجموعه در زمان شهرداری غلامسین کرباسچی به زمین زده شد اما با دستگیری وی به اتهام فساد مالی و سپس تعویض پی در پی شهرداران تهران و کمبود منابع مالی برای تکمیل این برج، کار ساخت آن بیش از ۱۰ سال به طول انجامید.

This may be a very silly question lol... Ok i'll admit i know nothing about this tower. The last time i was in Iran it was still being built about 3-4years ago. However, i never actually knew the purpose of it. Other than being a architectural monument like the eiffel tower... I could attempt to read what Redwine has written above, but this could take me a long while and maybe i'd find out quicker if someone just replied to me lol
    .Proud to be Persian.

Restaurant, hotel and business hub, i know it makes no sense because it doesnt have a single use but the main reason was to make it the top 2 tallest towers in the world at the time of planning.
    I love my Baghali ...

Milad Tower
    A tribute to Iranian engineering

Borj-e Milad aka Milad Tower (Milad in Persian means birth) is the fourth tallest tower in the world after the CN Tower in Toronto, Ostankino Tower in Moscow, and the Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai. Built in between the Shahrak-e Gharb and Gisha districts of Tehran, it stands 435 m (1,427 ft) high from base to tip of the antenna.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVgrAOZOXqc[/ame]

there's a really expensive restaurant in it, their food is awful, but it looks amazing! Btw the tower is still not complete, it's still under construction.
    I love my Baghali ...

guys you can view a 360 panaroma inside milad tower
    http://www.yadman****/tabid/100/Default.aspx

http://www.yadman. ir /tabid/100/Default.aspx

just close the gap between the the . ir /
    Vote Mohammad Baqer Ghalibaf

does anyone know how much do you have to pay to get in there???!!!! 75,000 toman per person!!!! you pay this much to go see what???!!!! Damnnnn Redwine's friends (akhonds) lol

Quote Originally Posted by abadani69 View Post
    does anyone know how much do you have to pay to get in there???!!!! 75,000 toman per person!!!! you pay this much to go see what???!!!! Damnnnn Redwine's friends (akhonds) lol
    75,000 toman? where did you get that from? the restaurant is expensive but i didnt think there is a fee to get in!!
    I love my Baghali ...

When I was in Iran they had it in a news paper and it was suppose to open on 22 e bahman, but I guess as u said its not open. I even heard that they do charge for the parking as well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by csite View Post
    75,000 toman? where did you get that from? the restaurant is expensive but i didnt think there is a fee to get in!!

167 Millard toman already spent, another 47 millard toman to be spent...mean while people are starving, children are being murdred by the government instead of sent to reform schools, and they keep lying and stealing from us and spending it on bunch of arab parast...khat to saretoon ba en borj sakhtanetoon...omidvaram ke hamatoon kerm bezanid, mozakhrafayeh goh..

شكيب: چكه كردن لابي طبقه چهارم طبيعي است

چكه كردن بخشي از بدنه برج ميلاد در پروژه به اين بزرگي اتفاق طبيعي بوده و بارش باران هم كه موجب چكه كردن لابي طبقه چهارم برج شده آزمايش خوبي است تا اشكالات به وجود آمده در برج برطرف شود.

ایلنا: نايب*رييس كميسيون فني عمران شوراي شهر تهران گفت: فعلا صحبتي از فاز دوم برج ميلاد نكنيد، برج نيمه تمام است و لابي طبقه چهارم چكه مي*كند.

http://www.ilna****/newsText.aspx?ID=49625
    I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
    I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
    I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
    I would be giving and forget the gift;
    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
    I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
    Howard Walter
    http://www.farsinet.com/poetry/images/poemvatn.gif

Tehran: Milad Tower
    Panoramic view from the top

Wikipedia:Milad Tower, with its height of 435 meters, is the fourth tallest telecommunication tower in the world. Milad Tower consists of five main parts: foundation, transition (lobby) structure, shaft, head structure and antenna mast. The lobby structure consists of six floors. The first three floors consist of 63 trade units, 11 food courts, a cafeteria and a commercial products exhibition, which is supposed to be 260 square meters. The head of the tower is a steel structure weighing about 25,000 tons and consisting of 12 floors. This structure is the biggest and the tallest multi-story structure among all the telecommunication towers in the world.