Thread: How to Choose a Wife

Post How to Choose a Wife

A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes.. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then he married the one with the biggest tits.
    A Coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies just once

ROFL
    I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.

If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

http://www.foriegnmoviesddl.com

Hahaha ... Nice Joke, I Like It ...

Nice information, very unique. I can;t just believe that somebody need that kind of tips in today.
    Last edited by Rasputin; 08-30-2011 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Spam Signature Is Forbiden

lol
    When I fail it's because I haven't set my heart on it. To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose. Time is so valuable, don't waste it and do good with it. Be open to everyone and everything.

Progress and develop beyond all boundaries