Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1217

Thread: Gossip/Celebrity News

Lightbulb Britain fights snoop Dog's Entry

Two years after Snoop Dogg was involved in a dust up at a London Airport, the British government still isn't keen on the rapper returning to their shores.

LONDON (April 5) - Britain is appealing a court's decision to allow Snoop Dogg into the country, the Border Agency said Friday. He was barred from Britain after he was arrested on charges of violent disorder at London's Heathrow Airport in 2006. But the hip-hop heavyweight successfully appealed the ban and received entry clearance from an asylum and immigration tribunal in January.

The Border Agency said Friday it would challenge the ruling at a hearing next week.

In March 2007, Snoop Dogg (real name: Cordozar Calvin Broadus Jr.) was forced to cancel a tour of Britain with fellow rap icon Sean "Diddy" Combs after authorities denied him a visa.

That followed an incident in which Snoop Dogg and five others were arrested on charges of violent disorder and starting a brawl at Heathrow in which seven officers were injured. Trouble flared when some in his party were denied entry to British Airways' first-class lounge at the airport.

In April 2007, Snoop Dogg was refused entry into Australia, with then-Immigration Minister Kevin Andrews saying the rapper "doesn't seem the sort of bloke we want in this country."

A former associate of the Los Angeles gang the Crips, Snoop Dogg built his early career on recordings offering gritty details of gang life.

source: The Associated Press
    I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
    I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
    I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
    I would be giving and forget the gift;
    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
    I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
    Howard Walter
    http://www.farsinet.com/poetry/images/poemvatn.gif

timbaland

yeah... if u like timbaland , there is a compilation series you should check out called "Euro Club Hits" --

it's pretty clear that dance music is coming back around the world -- just check the recent big American hip-hop and R&B hits which are clear rip-offs of the european dance style.....
    Last edited by Rasputin; 04-14-2008 at 09:45 AM.

Rob Lowe's Attorney Blasts New Nanny Lawsuit

Rob Lowe's lawyer Larry Stein issued a statement Wednesday denouncing the lawsuit filed by nanny Laura Boyce. Stein also lashed out at Boyce's attorney Gloria Allred, who also represents Jessica Gibson, the other nanny accusing the actor and his wife:

"Having struck out against Rob Lowe, Gloria Allred now seeks to drag his wife and children into the fray. In response to a lawsuit against Laura Boyce by the Lowes, Ms. Allred filed a cross-complaint on behalf of Boyce, which contains false allegations, in an apparent attempt to divert the negative publicity which Allred's client, Gibson, has universally received.

"Although framed as a sexual harassment claim against both Sheryl and Rob Lowe, the cross-complaint alleges only words by Sheryl and never mentions any words or conduct by Rob whatsoever.

"The alleged statements by Sheryl are totally unrelated to, and do not provide any support for, Gibson's claims against Rob."

Miley Cyrus: I'm Sorry for Photos

Miley Cyrus issued a statement exclusively to PEOPLE on Sunday, apologizing for a series of playfully provocative photos that circulated on the Internet last week, as well as those from a racy, as-yet unreleased Vanity Fair photo shoot in which she appears to be nude.

The singer, 15, tells PEOPLE: "My goal in my music and my acting is always to make people happy. For Vanity Fair, I was so honored and thrilled to work with Annie [Leibovitz]. I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed."

A source close to the singer tells PEOPLE that Cyrus is clothed but shown by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz in such a way that that the teen appears to be topless.

In the photos that circulated on the Internet, Cyrus, her midriff exposed, is shown draped over the lap of her then-boyfriend, her producer's son. In another image, a hint of a green bra is evident. (Those photos alone prompted criticism from conservative TV commentator Bill O'Reilly, as well as words of support from the Jonas Brothers and a fellow Disney star.)

Cyrus goes on to say: "The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots. I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect. I never intended for any of this to happen and I am truly sorry if I have disappointed anyone.

"Most of all," she says, "I have let myself down. I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team. My family and my faith will guide me through my life's journey."

Cool

....yeah -- i agree, people are basically getting sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t..... and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- best place i've found it so far is a compilation series called 'euro club hits' on itunes --
    Last edited by Rasputin; 05-03-2008 at 05:49 AM.

Rob Lowe Accuser Also Nanny for Shanna Moakler

Laura Boyce, the second nanny accusing Rob Lowe and his wife of sexual harassment, also babysits for reality TV star Shanna Moakler.

"I've been friends with Laura for the past ten years – before she was my nanny – and I completely stand by her," Moakler tells PEOPLE exclusively.

A source adds that Boyce appeared in at least one episode of Meet the Barkers, the MTV show about the unconventional family life of Moakler, a former Playboy centerfold, and her now ex-husband Travis Barker.

Boyce, 37, who worked for the Lowes for seven months in 2007, claims that Rob's wife Sheryl created an "extremely sexually offensive and hostile work environment...behaving in a... perverted, disgusting and crude manner."

At a press conference Thursday, Boyce's attorney Gloria Allred argued that Rob Lowe, as an employer, was equally liable for any alleged sexual harassment that occurred on the job.

(In her lawsuit, Boyce does not accuse Lowe of any direct sexual harassment.)

Larry Stein, the Lowes' attorney, said Boyce's lawsuit "seeks to drag (Lowe's) wife and children into the fray" with "false allegations."

Sheryl Lowe also spoke out against Boyce in a statement Thursday, calling Boyce's allegations "sickening."

Lowe, 44, and Sheryl, 46, preemptively filed lawsuits against Boyce and two other ex-employees on April 7. They claim they're the victims of an attempted $1.5 million blackmail scheme, led by their former nanny, Jessica Gibson, 24.

A deposition of the actor and his wife is set for May 19 and 20, respectively, in Santa Barbara, Calif., where they live.

Whitney Houston 'Fantastic' at London Show

Whitney Houston has taken another step in her comeback. The diva wowed the crowd when she performed Thursday at the Caudwell Children Legends Ball, at Battersea Park in London.

During her hour-long set, Houston "both looked and sounded amazing," a guest tells PEOPLE. "She was fantastic."

Houston, who is working on a new album with her old friend Clive Davis, sang hits, including, "I Wanna Dance with Somebody," "I Will Always Love You," "The Greatest Love of All," and "Saving All My Love for You."

"It was like her greatest hits, only live," adds the guest.

Houston, who has had a tumultuous custody battle with her ex-husband Bobby Brown, brought daughter Bobbi Kristina, 15, on stage and introduced her as "the love of my life." The pair performed a duet of "My Love Is Your Love."

Among the evening's guests was singer Kelly Rowland, who said before the show began, "I'm jumping through my skin to see [Whitney] again."

As for Houston's troubled past, the Destiny's Child singer said, "People should not judge her. She's done more than prove herself."

Keith Urban 'Very Excited' for Fatherhood

Before hitting rehearsals for the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas this weekend, Keith Urban told a local radio station Saturday that he can't wait to become a father.

"I'm very excited about it," Urban told KCYE in Sin City. Although the singer is not sure of wife Nicole Kidman's exact due date, they do know the baby's gender. "But I'm not saying," he added. "I'm glad we found out though, because it brought it home, you know what I'm saying."

Urban, who is nominated for entertainer of the year at Sunday's award show, has descended on Vegas – along with many of country music's biggest stars – to prepare. "I'm not worried about anything," Urban said about pre-show jitters. "I feel so grateful for this year."

Even though Kidman skipped Urban's rehearsal at MGM's Grand Garden Arena on Saturday afternoon, she is expected to attend Sunday's show.

During the afternoon rehearsal Urban, wearing a plaid shirt and baseball cap, appeared to be in a great mood, bobbing his head to the music. After the first run-through of the song "Tu Compania," Urban said, "That's fun!"

As part of the performance, several lucky fans surrounded the singer, creating a country mosh pit of sorts. "Do you'll know all your parts?" Urban joked with the excited fans.

"We love you!" yelled one female fan.

And by all appearances, Urban loves them too, turning out a foot-stomping performance and flashing a huge smile when he finished his 40-minute rehearsal.

The country star was also joined by new artist nominee Sarah Buxton during his rehearsal performance. (And, in turn, Urban made a surprise appearance on stage with Buxton Saturday evening at New Artists' Party for a Cause where the duo performed two songs.)

As Urban prepares for fatherhood, he's not alone among his country music pals. Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts is also set to be a dad for the first time. His wife, Tiffany Fallon, is due "any minute," he said.

At the Home Depot Celebrity Golf Tournament, Rooney told PEOPLE, "I might be putting on the fourth hole and get that call and I'm off on a plane. She's ready to get this baby out."

As for Urban, Rascal Flatts lead singer Gary LeVox says he expects him to be a hands-on father. "Keith is such a passionate person," LeVox said. "He'll be a great dad for sure."

Heather Locklear Gets a Visit from Jack Wagner

Still receiving treatment for anxiety and depression at an Arizona facility, Heather Locklear's recent visit from her boyfriend Jack Wagner "really lifted her spirits," says a close pal.

Wagner – who hadn't seen Locklear since she left Los Angeles for the facility on June 19 – spent several hours with her last weekend, sources say. On Sunday, the two had lunch together in the facility's dining area.

"He looked like he was taking care of her," says an observer. "It was very sweet."

Dressed down in sweats and a T-shirt, Locklear, 46, "looked exhausted," says the observer. "Even with no makeup she was beautiful, but she seemed tired, pale and very skinny."

Wagner, 48, chatted to Locklear, leaned in to kiss her on the forehead, and at one point during the otherwise quiet meal, says the observer, "He made her laugh."

Locklear checked herself in to the facility for an in-depth evaluation on the suggestion of a doctor. She had been taking medication for anxiety and depression since after her 2006 split with Richie Sambora, with whom she has a daughter, 10-year-old Ava.

Among her biggest supporters since she entered treatment: her beau of more than a year, Wagner, as well as her ex.

"Heather has a few really close, trustworthy friends who are very protective and are pulling for her," says the pal. "What she's doing is so brave. Are some days tougher than others? Yes. But it will all be worth it when she's back to being able to really feel the joy in every day."

There is no timeframe on Locklear's stay at the treatment center. "Once she's feeling better," says the friend, "She'll come home."

Ellen & Portia: We Talk about Having Kids

With their weekend nuptials now behind them – and chronicled in words and exclusive pictures in the new issue of PEOPLE – Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are contemplating their future together.

They may not be alone.

"We go back and forth," de Rossi, 35, tells PEOPLE about the prospect of having children. "I don't know if it's our immediate future. It's something we talk about every few months."

"It's something we would never take lightly and just say, 'That would be fun.' It's a lot of work and we recognize that," says DeGeneres, 50. "In a way, we want to be selfish because we love our life, but we know how much that adds to it."

And, Ellen adds, "If they would be as pretty as Brad and Angelina's kids, we might."

Ryan O'Neal and Son Arrested for Alleged Drug Possession

Actor Ryan O'Neal and his son, Redmond, were arrested Wednesday at the actor's Malibu, Calif., home for alleged drug possession, a sheriff's spokesman confirms.

"This morning, deputies were doing a routine sweep to make sure Redmond was adhering to his probation," sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said. "Upon searching the premises, the younger O'Neal was found in possession of narcotics. Later, a vial of drugs were found in the elder O'Neal's bedroom. We believe the drugs found were methamphetamines."

Both Ryan, 67, and Redmond, 23, were held at a local sheriff's station before both posted $10,000 bail each and were released from custody around noon.

Redmond O'Neal's mother is Farrah Fawcett and his half-sister is Tatum O'Neal, who was arrested July 1 in New York City for trying to buy drugs.

Reps for Ryan O'Neal and Farrah Fawcett weren't immediately available for comment.

Redmond has a history of drug abuse, having entered rehab in 2004 for heroin use. This past June, he pleaded guilty to drug possession and one misdemeanor DUI charge.

Natalie Cole Hospitalized

Natalie Cole has suffered a setback in her treatment for hepatitis C and has been hospitalized in New York, PEOPLE has learned.

The side effects of Cole's grueling chemotherapy treatment for the liver disease, paired with a strenuous promotional schedule in support of her just-released new album Still Unforgettable, are what led to the Grammy winner's hospitalization, her reps tell PEOPLE exclusively.

Cole, 58, was diagnosed with the liver disease in April and has been free of the hepatitis C virus since starting treatment this summer.

Doctors believe she contracted the virus 25 years ago when she abused heroin, which she documented in her 2000 autobiography Angel On My Shoulder.

She will return to her home in Los Angeles in the coming days and will be on a month-long bed rest so she can recuperate, say her reps.

She is also postponing her planned October performances.

Side effects from Cole's hepatitis C treatment include extreme fatigue and nausea. "It's debilitating," she told PEOPLE last month. "My hair is starting to fall out [from the chemo]. I lost 15 lbs. and I looked like a scarecrow."

Cole said her "the show must go on" philosophy has helped her cope with her health issues. Her new album of pop standards features a new duet with her late father Nat King Cole as well as the song "Come Rain or Come Shine."

Listen to the song here:

Last month Cole also told PEOPLE she was worried about moving forward with her album and appearance schedule but was determined to see it through.

"I've worked so hard on this record – it's the first one I produced – I couldn't see pushing it back [while I went through my treatment]," Cole said. "So we're going to barrel through and kick butt. And I if I have to, I'll kick butt sitting down."

George Michael Arrested in London

George Michael was arrested in London Friday after being discovered with what police term say were Class A and a Class C drugs, according to reports Sunday.

The singer, 45, was cautioned and has not been charged.

A Scotland Yard press spokesman says, "A 45-year-old man male was arrested on Sept. 19 in the Hampstead Heath area on suspicion of the possession of drugs."

While the statement did not name Michael, other sources confirmed his identity, CNN reports.

The spokesman added, "He was taken to a north London police station where he was interviewed and received a caution for possession of Class A and Class C drugs."

While the spokesman also would not identify the type of drugs, reports have said that they included crack cocaine, which is termed a Class A drug in the U.K.

The reports say that Michael, who lives nearby with his long-term partner Kenny Goss, was arrested at an underground public men's room.

In a statement released by his rep on Sunday, Michael said: "I want to apologize to my fans for screwing up again, and to promise them I'll sort myself out. And to say sorry to everybody else, just for boring them."

This is the latest brush with the law for the singer, whose most notorious arrest was for lewd behavior in Beverly Hills in April 1998.

Two years ago, he was arrested and cautioned for drug possession after being found he was unfit to drive. That followed an incident six months earlier when he was arrested on suspicion of having drugs when he was found slumped at the wheel of his car in London's Hyde Park.

Michael, whose 1987 album Faith spent 12 weeks at No. 1 in the U.S., has just completed what he has called his final world arena tour.

Post-Rehab, David Duchovny Steps Out with Téa Leoni

Fresh out of rehab for sex addiction, David Duchovny looked cozy with wife Téa Leoni when the pair stopped by the Czech Street Festival Saturday in Manhattan.

"They looked like normal people, just a husband and wife enjoying the festival," a representative for the Czech Center New York told PEOPLE.

"They came in the early part of the day – around 11 or noon – visited the festival, bought some food and left," said the source for the Czech Center, which organized the festival. "It looked like they might have walked through on a morning walk."

The source added that the couple did not try to draw attention to themselves and politely posed for a photo when approached by festival volunteer Ivana Kovarova.

"I hesitated a little bit to ask because I didn't want to bother them but his wife was just great and said, 'Yes, of course. Why not?'" says Kovarova. "They were eating some Czech meal and sitting at a table. They looked like a normal family – they were just talking to each other and eating."

Duchovny, 48, voluntarily entered a rehabilitation center to treat his sex addition in August, his lawyer Stanton "Larry" Stein told PEOPLE at the time.

Former James Bond actor Pierce Brosnan thinks that President-elect Barack Obama would make a good 007.

"He's cool enough. He's definitely got the walk and the talk, yes," the actor told PEOPLE at the second annual Jane Goodall Institute Global Leadership Awards Celebration in Washington, D.C., Friday night. "But I think he's going to make a greater president. And Mr. Daniel Craig is a great Bond of his time."

As far as casting goes, the actor also has filming the sequel to The Thomas Crown Affair on his mind. So who's on his wish list for a female lead?

"Charlize Theron is someone who I've always admired. I think she's someone who has acquitted herself grandly," Brosnan told PEOPLE. "Nothing against Angelina Jolie. I think she's a magnificent actress. But Charlize has a poise about her and has an inner strength and femininity which I really like to watch."

Jolie was reportedly in talks to play the lead this past summer.

Brosnan, 55, and his wife, Keely Shaye Brosnan, 45, received the award for Responsible Activism in Media and Entertainment for their active support of Roots & Shoots, the global environmental youth program that Goodall started.

"Keely and I are honored to be in Washington, D.C., at such an exciting time in this nation's history and to accept this award from our dear friend Dr. Jane Goodall," Brosnan told the crowd at the $500-a-plate fundraiser.

"I have a wonderful wife in Keely, who is very versed in the world of green," he told reporters. "This is a partnership now of 16 years and she has educated me on the environment and how to bring up children, whether it's the food they eat or the food that we grow at home in Hawaii – clean water, good vegetables, recycling." The couple has two sons, Dylan, 11, and Paris, 7, in addition to three grown children from Brosnan's first marriage.

Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman's battle of the stars

JAMES Bond fired the first shot in the battle of the box office Saturday night when the latest film in the spy franchise premiered in Sydney, four days before Baz Luhrmann's epic Australia.

Daniel Craig, who plays the suave 007, walked the red carpet at Fox Studios with his stunning girlfriend, Satsuki Mitchell, to promote Quantum Of Solace, the 22nd film in the Bond franchise.

But the handsome British actor faces stiff competition from a home-grown hunk: Hugh Jackman.
    On Tuesday, Jackman and co-star Nicole Kidman will attend the world premiere of Australia, which will shut down George St.
    At last night's premiere, Craig said he welcomed the duel with Australia.

"It's a pretty good film to be going head to head with,'' he said. "I can't wait to see it.''

Jackman also seemed to be taking it in his stride yesterday when he took an early-morning dip at Bondi Beach.

The musclebound actor looked in peak form as he prepared for a whirlwind tour across the globe to promote Australia.

Only early risers were treated to a glimpse of the 40-year-old, who showed up at 6am with no sign of jet lag after arriving from the US the previous day.

Jackman and Kidman appeared with Oprah Winfrey last week, giving the US talk-show host an exclusive preview of the $130 million movie and revealing a photo of Kidman's baby, Sunday Rose.

Kidman and her husband, Keith Urban, will be in Sydney for 24 hours for the premiere, leaving Sunday Rose at home inTennessee with a nanny.

The US premiere will be in New York next Monday. Australia will open locally on November 26.
    Quantum Of Solace will open on Australian movie screens on Wednesday.

For Sale: Leonardo DiCaprio's Malibu Estate

Leonardo DiCaprio has put his Malibu estate up for sale at the king-of-the-world price of just under $9 million.

Featuring a two-bedroom, two-bath main house and a guesthouse with two one-bedroom suites, the private paparazzi-proof bluff-top property offers a stairway-to-the-sea to a secluded cove, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Other amenities include a steam shower in the bathroom, a four-car garage and a big yard. The exact listing price is $8,999,000.

DiCaprio, 34, next appears in Revolutionary Road, a holiday film that reunites him with Titanic costar Kate Winslet. – Mike Fleeman

Why Will Smith Gets Shy During Love Scenes

He's tackled everything from angry aliens to rowdy robots with aplomb, but there's one thing that still makes Will Smith uneasy: Love scenes.

"My grandmother was really firm about how men are supposed to treat women," the actor said Friday at a press junket for his new drama Seven Pounds. "So for me, my worst nightmare is for an actress to ... feel like I'm taking this opportunity to get a little quickie feel – you know, some legal cheating going on!"

"I just need, specifically women, to feel comfortable around me," he added. "I just don't want to feel like I'm that dude."

But when Smith's shyness threatened to spill into his romantic moments with Seven Pounds costar Rosario Dawson, his wife Jada had to step in.

"Jada said, 'Listen, I know you're uncomfortable, but you better not embarrass me,' " he said with a laugh. "She said, 'When you do that love scene, you better show 'em what you're working with!' "

Something else Smith is working on: Getting used to all the attention paid to his eleven-year marriage.

"I was with [rapper] Redman the other day [and] he said, 'Man, listen. I've got this relationship that I'm trying to make work, but I'm telling you, if you and Jada don't work, I'm done,' " Smith said.

"That so terrifies me that there are people's lives that I can affect like that just with little stuff, not even having to do anything big," he continued. "So I don't want to break that ... I might mess something up, and that sorta keeps me in a place where I'm really focused and paying attention, and I just don't want to step wrongly."

Britney Spears' 'Circus' vaults to No. 1

Britney Spears' "Circus" takes the singer back to the top of the national sales chart after selling 505,000 copies during its first week of release. Billboard notes that it makes her the first act with four albums to sell 500,000 or more copies out of the gate.

She had been tied at three with Jay-Z, Garth Brooks, 2Pac and 50 Cent. It is her fifth No. 1 album.

Her biggest first-week figure came in 2000, at the height of the teen pop craze, when “Oops! I Did It Again” rang up 1.3 million sales in a single week.

“Circus” was one of only two new albums to land inside this week's Top 10. Akon's "Freedom" entered at No. 7 after selling 111,000 copies. And Guns N' Roses years-in-the-making "Chinese Democracy" tumbled from No. 3 to No. 18 in its second week on the chart after a 78% sales drop, the largest dip for any Top 50 album last week.

Other new chart entries include Scarface’s “Emeritus,” which enters at No. 24 on sales of 42,000, and Neil Young’s “Sugar Mountain — Live at Canterbury House 1968,” starting out at No. 40 with 26,000 copies.

Victorias $120,670 Himalayan Bag

Victoria Beckham got one hell of a christmasgift from her husband David.

He bought her a $120.670 (£80.000) Hermes bag, which was pretty hard to get, since there is only made three of the kind. The waiting list for the bag is closed, and for those who want it, they have to wait four years!

The bag is called Birkin Himalayan, by one of Victorias favorite designers Hermes. It has hundres of diamonds on it including a three-carat diamond on the lock.

Victoria flashed her bag for the first time in Dubai were she was watching her husband David make his debut for AC Milan.

Attached Images Attached Images

George Clooney Places Himself Up for Adoption

George Clooney has made an offer few can refuse: He has placed himself up for adoption.

"I always wanted to be adopted, but I couldn't find anyone," said the star, speaking at a Newseum event in Washington, D.C., with his father, former Ohio news anchor Nick Clooney, and veteran journalist Bill Small on either side of him.

"Will you adopt me?" George said to Small. "I'm very wealthy. I'll take care of you."

Talk of adoption started after Nick Clooney's observation that his son's 2005 film, Good Night, and Good Luck, about iconic CBS newsman Edward R. Murrow, is now being shown in journalism schools across the country.

"This film has legs," said the elder Clooney, who then asked his son for his opinion.

"I don't care for that," said the jocular George – prompting Nick to respond: "I never cared for this kid – his sister's great."

More Jokes
    Walking off stage before the screening of Good Night, and Good Luck – as part of his father's Reel Journalism film program – Clooney, 47, then quipped that his father, 75, was an old man who needed a walker.

Nick Clooney (left) and his son, George

"You aren't my walker," Nick Clooney shot back. "But you are my retirement plan."

From the wings: "I was," George said. "I was."

After the movie, the Regis and Kelly-like banter continued.

When George said that they made the movie for $6.5 million, his dad asked where the money goes. "Right to me," George said. "We shoot for $500,000, then I take $6 million ..."

Nick Clooney then asked where that money goes. "To my new dad," George said.

But Small turned down George's invitation. "I was hoping [billionaire entrepreneur] Mark Cuban would make an offer," Small said.

Looking stunned, George said, "Wow. I got a dump like that."

Jessica Simpson & Tony Romo Are Going Strong

Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo are more in love than ever – and are planning to spend a romantic Valentine’s Day a deux, a source tells PEOPLE.

"They're very much looking forward to spending Valentine's Day together," says the source close to Simpson. "[Tony] is the nicest guy. He adores her. They are so in love with each other."

Whatever their specific plans, the couple will be in Rochester, New York, for the romantic day where she is opening for Rascal Flatts.

On Thursday night, Simpson strutted onstage in a sexy black mini-dress at Madison Square Garden and dedicated "You’re My Sunday" to her Dallas Cowboys quarterback beau, who was in the audience with some friends and Simpson's parents.

"There is something about being in love, right?" Simpson told the audience. "It just makes you appreciate everyday, right?... That's kinda how I feel right now."

According to a source, Simpson waved at Romo before she started the song and he waved back. "He had the biggest grin," says the source. "Then, Tony was singing along to the words."

After Simpson sang her tune "Angels," Romo was equally enthusiastic. "He was like, 'She nailed it! Awesome!' " says the source.

During the show, Simpson, who is known for her self-deprecating humor, joked about previous wardrobe malfunctions she's had at Madison Square Garden. "I've had times when my pants split right down the middle," she told the audience. "That's why I'm wearing a skort – not a s***t, not a short – just so they wouldn't split."

Salma Hayek Marries French Billionaire

Salma Hayek has married French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault, Monday's online edition of the weekly French newsmagazine Le Point reports.

Hayek, 42, and Pinault, 46, were married on Saturday – St. Valentine's Day – in the City Hall of the Sixth Arrondissement in central Paris, according to the publication, which is owned by the Pinault family.

Sixth Arrondissement Mayor Jean-Pierre Lecoq subsequently confirmed the report to the French news agency Agence France-Presse.

There had been recent reports that the couple – whose daughter, Valentina Paloma Pinault, was born in Los Angeles in September 2007 – had reunited after they had called off their marital engagement in July 2008.

The two had originally announced their engagement in March 2007.

Friends of the couple tell PEOPLE that a Paris trip in September (when Hayek attended the Balenciaga fashion show) and another in November helped rekindle the pair's relationship. Adds a source, they were "very evidently in love with each other, very affectionate in public" together at the Dubai Film Festival in December.

Only last week, Hayek, who's been appearing on NBC's 30 Rock, told TV host Rachael Ray that when she kisses Alec Baldwin on the show, "I keep telling Francois, 'I imagine I was kissing you.' "

Pinault is CEO of the luxury giant PPR and the son of one of France's richest men, Francois Pinault, whose fortune last year was estimated to be $16.9 billion by Forbes magazine.

Besides his daughter with Hayek, Pinaut also has two children from a previous marriage.

Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen Get Married!

Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen quietly got married in a small, private ceremony in Santa Monica, Calif., on Thursday, sources tell PEOPLE.

The New England Patriots quarterback and the Brazilian supermodel wed just before 6 p.m. at St. Monica Catholic Church, less than a mile from the beach. Brady's 1 ½ son, John Edward Thomas, was present at the wedding.

They followed the wedding with a small gathering at their Brentwood home.

Brady, 31, and Bündchen, 28, got engaged last month. "He asked and she accepted," a source close to the couple told PEOPLE at the time.

The is the first marriage for both.

Is Bruce Willis Getting Married?

Is Bruce Willis ready to walk down the aisle again?

According to a source, the actor and his girlfriend, model Emma Heming, are planning an intimate wedding this week in Turks & Caicos where the actor owns a home.

As rumors of possible nuptials have surfaced online, Willis's ex-wife Demi Moore and her husband, Ashton Kutcher – who both maintain a close friendship with Willis – arrived on the island Saturday, according to another source.

Meanwhile, according to an island source a block of ocean view rooms and private villas have been reserved for Willis's guests at a hotel near the actor's home.

There is also another reason for Willis to celebrate: The actor, who has been dating Heming, 32, since last year, will turn 54 on Thursday.

Willis's rep had no comment.