Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leyla Milani

So how does a girl from Toronto make a splash in the tough land called Hollywood? "Ever since I was a year old, I have been posing for the camera." says the Toronto-born siren. Back then, Leyla's life was about hanging out with the guys, playing every sport under the sun and constantly entertaining everybody who would watch or listen.

Local fame came early, with Leyla hosting an after-school television show at the age of 12. With a flurry of local modeling gigs and runway appearances, she had already become an in-demand face at a very early age.

After high school, the family moved from Toronto to Los Angeles. For Leyla this was exactly where she wanted to be. "What better place to chase my dreams," she remembers. "I'm a very creative person, so L.A. was the perfect place for me to explore my acting, modeling and fashion design aspirations."

With her options completely open, she enrolled in L.A.'s Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. Amazingly, by the age of 20, Leyla Jeans Couture, her high-end contemporary denim line, was already the talk of the industry. Another Leyla-inspired line was a hit with consumers, with the collection eventually finding its way into the nationwide chain of Forever 21 stores. She adds,"Whether I'm acting, modeling or running my fashion business, my ultimate goal is to blend all of these activities into my life. I have to be busy doing several things or I'm just not happy."

Her go-getter attitude paid off as Hollywood stood up and took notice, and Leyla began appearing with greater frequency on both the small and large screen. She's appeared on several hit television shows including CMT's reality show Popularity Contest (her only comment on the show: "Those people sure ate a lot of red meat"), the new TNT drama Wanted, and Larry David's HBO smash Curb Your Enthusiasm. She recently returned from Sao Paulo, Brazil, where she performed on Show Fight, Brazil's version of UFC, which is broadcast all over South America.

With her newfound popularity and her will to succeed reaching new heights, Leyla remains in constant motion. With feature film roles in the works, the girl with the sexy mane and the heart of a lioness continues to accomplish her career goals as a sought-after host, model, actor and noted fashion designer. With her mantra, "knowledge is power," she's as relentless and talented as she is beautiful.
    Attached Images Attached Images

im happy that there such a great iranian people around...ghorboone in khanoome jigar besham ke inghadr naze...khak to sare aylare folan ke cheshe didane in jigaro nadare...ehhhem
    Last edited by gg666; 04-06-2006 at 10:58 AM.
    Love like you never got hurt
    work like you don't need the money
    Dance like no one is watching

تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند

yeah.. she is very naz and khordani !

damesh garm ke dare to jame hollywood esm dar mikone... ama aslan khoshgel nabide... nazam nabid... manam zakhme mede dashte bidam... chizaye shor va torsh nemitonam bokhoram...

Quote Originally Posted by donsaeid
    damesh garm ke dare to jame hollywood esm dar mikone... ama aslan khoshgel nabide... nazam nabid... manam zakhme mede dashte bidam... chizaye shor va torsh nemitonam bokhoram...
    Eva saeid.. to keh enghadar bad naboudi ba Leyla Joon !

gir dadia saeed
    Last edited by gg666; 04-07-2006 at 11:50 AM.

cheshmash kheili ghashange, chon cheshme toosi uniqueh.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWine
    She is so hot .

ba ejaze bozogtara BALE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pesar_IroonI
    ba ejaze bozogtara BALE!!!!
    sorry to burst your bubble, but with those eyes and the looks she has, i bet she already has 100 guys lined up before you guys!

golgol joon...in aghaye redwine karesho khoob balade..hatmanam tahala kare khodesho karde..

Quote Originally Posted by golgol85
    sorry to burst your bubble, but with those eyes and the looks she has, i bet she already has 100 guys lined up before you guys!
    Khoub ke chi ?! In harfaro vaseh Sheila va ya Shaghayegh ham mizadan, vali man har do tashoun ro didam va aslan beh nazaram nayumadan keh injuri bashan ! moteasefaneh beh khatereh bazi az masael, ma iruniha nashnakhteh ghezavat mikonim dar moredeh adamhayeh digeh keh in kheili kheili badeh !

manam bahat moafegham... kheili kheili bade...

bad joone RW man badi nakardam... harki mazei dare... mahnaz afshar va mahtabe keramati va hatta khoda pedaresho biamorze leila hatami(man asheghe in filme leila hastam)

Quote Originally Posted by RedWine
    Khoub ke chi ?! In harfaro vaseh Sheila va ya Shaghayegh ham mizadan, vali man har do tashoun ro didam va aslan beh nazaram nayumadan keh injuri bashan ! moteasefaneh beh khatereh bazi az masael, ma iruniha nashnakhteh ghezavat mikonim dar moredeh adamhayeh digeh keh in kheili kheili badeh !
    manzooram in nist keh tahala 100ta doost pesar dashte, manzooram ine keh khaterkhah ziyad dare, hamin. shomaye ke dari dar morede harfaye man ghezavat mikoni. man aslan dar morede leyla ghezavate badi nakardam, goftam she is probably really popular with the guys (which is true just by looking on the sample of guys on here who find her attractive).

Quote Originally Posted by golgol85
    manzooram in nist keh tahala 100ta doost pesar dashte, manzooram ine keh khaterkhah ziyad dare, hamin. shomaye ke dari dar morede harfaye man ghezavat mikoni. man aslan dar morede leyla ghezavate badi nakardam, goftam she is probably really popular with the guys (which is true just by looking on the sample of guys on here who find her attractive).
    nah dousteh aziz ! man salhayeh sal jangidam ta mardom az tarigheh kalamateh man ,karhayeh man va az zendegi keh daram injour bardasht konan keh adami nistam keh kasi ro judge konam va ya kalamatesh ro judge konam ! in kareh man nist ! kareh man chizhayeh digast keh bavar kon listeshoun enghadar ziadeh keh injaha ,ja nemisheh keh barayeh shoma begam !

chizi keh man say kardam hamisheh va khaham kard ta zamani keh zendeh hastam ineh keh mardom ro agah konam az haghayeghi keh nemitounand bebinand va ya dastresi nadaran ! yeki az ahdafeh man touyeh www.Tapesh.com ineh keh tamami irani haei keh beh nahvi esmeh keshvareh azize ma ro matrah mikonan ro beh hameh moarefi konam ! tanha ba yek search mikoni in jaryan ro dar inja bebini ! va albateh,chizhaei keh inja az man shoma mibini va khahid did, hata 3% az uni nist keh man dar zendegie real daram va anjam midam ! .Beh har hal . . .

goftaneh vagheyat hamisheh behtar az goftaneh chizi hast keh adam ehsas mikoneh keh bayad begeh ! va dar in sharayet, in dokhtar zibast ! va shadidan attractive hast, hala 100 ta doust pesar dashteh ya nah,va ya pesarhayeh digeh cheh mikonan va baghieh gossip bazi ha, jaei nemituneh dashteh basheh ta baes in besheh keh man va shoma va hatta baghieh chat konan va chouneh bezanan keh taraf adameh unjurieh,in sheklieh or nemidounam chi !!! This is an Info thread, nothing else !

mamnoun az reply !

Leyla Milani: I grew up in Toronto, North York to be exact. I was raised by my mother and I have a younger sister who is 10 years my junior. I started out on a small Persian show called “The Arash Show.” It was an after-school special kind of thing. I loved every moment of it and ever since then I knew I wanted to be in front of the camera.

You are great on Deal or No Deal and we are so proud of you. What is Howie Mandel like?

LM: Well, first off Howie is a fellow Torontonian. He and I actually went to the same high school. Isn't that crazy. I was just interviewed by the Toronto Sun about this. He is a great guy. Very funny and friendly. By far one of the most genuine celebrity I've met to date. And yes, it is true…he will NOT shake your hand. I tried!

The suitcases look so heavy and mysterious. Do they show you what's in your suitcase before hand?

LM: Absolutely not! This is a very sensitive part of the game and we actually have a third-party on set who handles the shuffling of the numbers in the case and they are present the entire time to make sure no body drops their case by accident or any other funny business like that…No body knows what's in the cases until we open it on stage.

So who gets to shuffle the suitcases?

LM: A third party outside of NBC, the production company.

Is the banker a real person, or is that just a fake shadow with a computer churning out the numbers? He doesn't look very real.

LM: Oh yeah, he's a real person. Very handsome too! Just kidding! Well, actually I don't know what he looks like because I've never seen him or met him - yet.

Do you get to keep the beautiful dresses?

LM: No, unfortunately we don't. And it's a real shame because they custom make them for each individual.

Tell us about the most fun project you have worked on.

LM: Well, as you know I've done quite a bit of Television work including music videos. I've worked with so many people from 50cent to JLO to Pamela Anderson to Larry David. They've all been fun, new and exciting experiences. Working on Pam's show: Stacked was really fun. As you may know Pamela is also a fellow Canadian…she's originally from Vancouver though. I had a great time on set with her. She was super-friendly and we laughed a lot. Working on NBC's Las Vegas was a lot of fun too. I played a scheming diamond thief who steals millions of dollars worth of diamonds from the Montecito. James Caan was a great actor and it was a real privilege working alongside him and Josh Duhamel who was super hot by the way. And music videos are always fun too. JLO is just as beautiful in person as you see on TV.

What Persian traditions, do you celebrate at home?

LM: Not as much as we probably should. But I'll tell you something funny about my lucky #13 on the show; which by the way was randomly given to me. My birthday is on April 2nd and happens to fall on 13 Beh Dar in Iranian calendar. Isn't that funny?

What are the odds? I know most Persians don't like that number but I love it. It's been my lucky number my entire life.

What are some of the upcoming projects or events that you have planned in the near future?

LM: Besides working 16 hour days on “Deal or No Deal”, I'm working on a new television show which will air in the fall. It is a “Tele Novela” style drama series about an Italian Mafia family. I play “Allegra” an Italian girl in her 20's who's the best friend of the Mafia princess. I'm having a lot of fun on that show and I'm totally nailing the “Jersey” accent.

Dessert Island. Three things. What will you take?

LM: My cell phone, a lap top, and hoop earrings .

Leyla Milani

See Leyla in Maxim .

Don't curb your sexiness

Lingerie Bowl reffing, WWE Diva finalist and Curb Your Enthusiam hottie - it's Leyla Milani!

TV and entertainment just can't seem to get enough of Leyla Milani, even if it is only in small-ish cameo doses. The Canadian beauty umpired this year's Lingerie Bowl, appeared in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, works as a US gameshow hostess and was even a WWE Raw Diva search finalist. That's a whole lotta Leyla!

Mind you, with those incredible curves, sizzling pout and amply sized chest area, we'd like to see much more of her too. Thankfully, thanks to these outstanding pics, us lot the other side of the Atlantic may just be getting their wishes coming true. Hello Leyla!

http://www.maximmag.co.uk/maximgirls...la_milani.html

Leyla Milani RAW FANNATION Commercial

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsr5r-CDmYA&eurl="]YouTube - Leyla Milani RAW FANNATION Commercial[/ame]

Leyla Milani

YouTube - Leyla Milani - Deal or No Deal - # 13

Model #13 in "Deal or No Deal"

Leyla Milani (born Leyla Razzari on April 2, 1982, in Toronto, Canada) is a Canadian born Iranian (Persian) model, actress and noted fashion designer. Leyla was raised in Canada and resides in Beverly Hills, California.

I just want to correct one thing. Leyla Milani is not 1/2 Italian. She is full Persian.

I just read an interview with her and Faryad Magazine.

Here is the link:
    http://faryadmagazine.com/feature_leyla.html

This is a slideshow of her photographs, which are hot, but that's not why this clip is interesting. Listen to the Farsi song used as background music. I can't make out who the male rapper is, but I think the female rapper is Barbie. They sing a verrrrry sexy song about a "doost-e dokhtar" who is a "mankan" (model). I had never heard this song before.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7j9bcrvsqo[/ame]