Poll: Does She Deserve This? (give your reasons in thread)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Cool Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton, three decades later .Can You Believe It ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedWine View Post
    Paris Hilton, three decades later .Can You Believe It ?

LOOOOOL
    That looks so real.

Workin with foto shop,baby ... :=)

Quote Originally Posted by RedWine View Post
    Workin with foto shop,baby ... :=)
    Yes i know Photoshop

sia ino to dorost kardi? i dont believe you jk amigo

she is still ugly
    نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران

«در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
    صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

i don't like her
    she acts so stupid
    watch Simple Life and see it for yourself
    WWW.MYTAPESH.COM

God made Coke,
    God made Pepsi,
    God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~

Quote Originally Posted by Parinaz_M View Post
    i don't like her
    she acts so stupid
    Don't insult her.

Quote Originally Posted by Parinaz_M View Post
    i don't like her
    she acts so stupid
    totally agree. adam fekr mikard nicole aghl dare onam mashallah alan bulimi va anorexi dare.

صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

Quote Originally Posted by donsaeid View Post
    totally agree. adam fekr mikard nicole aghl dare onam mashallah alan bulimi va anorexi dare.
    LOOOL

looool, bishtare kasayi ke ye khoorde famous mishan zood khodeshoono gom mikonan

bacheha tahala ketabi ke Paris neveshtaro khoondid???
    people said that she is not smart enough to write a bood, her manager said that she wrote the book all by herself.

well i looked at her book, it was all pictures..........
    this is my dog, tinkerbell
    this is my sister, my sister has her line of purses
    this is my house, ya it's big i know
    me and my mom are very close, she is very beautiful
    my dad is very rich, he gives me whatever i want
    i have a really good body and i am a model

it was so stupid, no wonder why her manager said she wrote the book by herself
    WWW.MYTAPESH.COM

God made Coke,
    God made Pepsi,

she will go through plastic surgery before she'll look like that but i give her 40 yrs without any nip tuck until she gets the grandma look lol

hmm, i think she just might need surgery before 40 years,and it will start with botox and a face lift and a tummy tuck and just keep going.

Writing a book is one thing, writing a book with substance is another. A girl raised with wealth and superficiality doesnt know the first thing about the realities of life so all she can write about is pictures of her dog and her rich dad.

ketabesh hamash ax boob va tarif az khodesh

i think she has an IQ of 20 maybe lower
    WWW.MYTAPESH.COM

God made Coke,
    God made Pepsi,

i trust your judgement khanoom doctor psychologist. I think she may have the syndrome where people are drama queens, dont remember the name off the top of my head (would have to go dig through my abnormal psych notes), im thinking narcisstic?

Hmmm.... ! ! !

why so pensive siamak? que paso?

Sohabtahaei keh shoma mikonid inja, kamelan neshoun mideh keh nazarateh shakhsieh va Made In Tv shows... !!!

Kheili far away hast az un character-e vaghei-e Paris. !!!

Agar gharar basheh keh az har kasi injuri critic konim,hich vaght nemitunim nokteh hayeh khoube kasi ro bebinim va in khodesh bar migardej beh eshkal dashtan-e character-e khodemoun !

well, i guess we have to call them when we see them. i dont understand why many make the lives of movies stars to be so special, they are humans too. but the difference is a lot of them may not understand the realities of life. i think paris is one of those who doesnt know what is going on in real life and is stuck in hollywood and glamour. ask her of politics and she wont be able to say much. she is just a pretty face and the way she acts proves it.

if she is otherwise, i appologize to paris for judging her, but i can only judge her by what i see. i am by no means saying she is a bad person, just saying that based on her being a model and wealthy, she definately will be doing a lot of plastic surgery to prevent her aging and that her book really isnt something literary. when i read, i want to get something out of what i am reading, to learn something new, not to look at a book of pictures.

loool sia.

ye soal

toye hotel room nabodi vaghti ke paris omade bod paris ??

صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

Alamo adam az man badesh biad, man az in in motenaferam.

btw "she is the most overrated celebrity in history" and she is too angry about it.
    Last edited by EverGreen; 09-14-2006 at 07:30 AM.
    born to be successful.

Paris Hilton's New Music Video "Stars Are Blind"

should this not be in the "musicvideo by members" section?

anyway, I hate this video! ive seen it a couple of times before, and its so maskhare! in zanike bikhodi maroofe faghat bekhatere babash ke pooldare, bad bikare oomade khanande ham shode?! vaghean moteasefam!
    ~ Bahar ~

Wink Paris in Jail, That is HOT

Paris in jail, that's hot

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The countdown to jail is on for Paris Hilton. She has until just before midnight Tuesday to check in. Once she's booked into custody in Los Angeles, she'll have to give her clothing and jewelry to the jailers in exchange for the orange jumpsuit she'll have to wear. She'll get the same standard-issue kit all incoming inmates get: a toothbrush, tube of toothpaste, soap, a comb, deodorant, shampoo and razor, along with a jail-issued pencil, stationary, envelopes and stamps. She'll be allowed to use make-up which she'll have to buy at the jail commissary, drawing from a pre-paid account. And inmates are allowed to have up to three books and magazines each week and a maximum of five photos, no larger than 4-by-6 inches.
    Last edited by donsaeid; 06-02-2007 at 01:00 AM.

صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

Media frenzy over Hilton

Nothing quite stirs a media frenzy like an heiress to a hotel fortune preparing to surrender all the trappings of luxury for a three-week stay in the county jail.

The countdown to Paris Hilton's incarceration next week has sent the tabloid press into overdrive with stories alternately portraying her as a newly tearful, spiritual socialite or an unrepentant party girl kicking up her heels with the likes of Lindsay Lohan at Hollywood nightspots.

Either way, Hilton is in for a change of pace during the jail time she was ordered to serve after police caught her behind the wheel of her Bentley without a valid licence earlier this year, violating probation for a prior drink-driving offence.

The 26-year-old "celebutante" has been ordered to report to the Century Regional Detention Facility near Los Angeles by Tuesday to start serving her term, which already has been cut from 45 days to 23 days under state sentencing guidelines.

Once she reports, Hilton will forsake her designer clothes, mobile phone and other accessories - along with her freedom and privacy - for an orange jumpsuit and a small, spartan cell with twin bunks and metal toilet (no seat, no lid).

County Sheriff Lee Baca told the Los Angeles Times steps had been taken to ensure no one smuggles in a camera to get pictures of the jailed Hilton, which would be of immense value to the tabloid media.

But a shortage of cameras behind bars doesn't necessarily mean Hilton is ready to surrender her vanity or fashion sense.

Under the headline: "Before the slammer, Paris planning some glamour," the New York Daily News reported that designers were ordered to Hilton's home on Monday to give her a pre-jail makeover.

"It's understood that the glamorous inmate-to-be plans to turn the perp walk into a catwalk and she wants the media to see her looking her best," Daily News columnists George Rush & Joanna Malloy wrote.

Hilton, who lampoons her public persona as a clueless, child of privilege on the reality TV show The Simple Life, has succeeded in parlaying faux pas into greater fame since a sex video of her surfaced on the internet some years ago. Several media outlets have suggested she is laying the groundwork to cash in on her incarceration.

Rush & Malloy reported Hilton plans to keep a jailhouse diary to be published after her release.

There were other indications that Hilton was turning to a higher power to pull her through. Her mother, Kathy, told celebrity website TMZ.com her daughter was "preparing and praying" and last week Hilton was widely photographed toting copies of the Bible and The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment.

Days later Us Weekly magazine reported she was spotted living it up in Hollywood with troubled actress Lindsay Lohan the night Lohan was busted for drink driving.

People magazine, meanwhile, reported Hilton had been spending time with close friends, including her Simple Life co-star Nicole Richie, and had grown increasingly fretful about her jail term.

"She breaks down crying a lot because she just can't deal with the reality and pressure of everything that is happening," People quoted one unnamed source as saying.

Hilton's publicist, Elliot Mintz, who she famously blamed in court for misinforming her about the status of her own driver's licence, was not immediately available for comment.

صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

Frenzy heats up over Paris’ trip to the cooler

Nothing quite stirs a media frenzy like an heiress to a hotel fortune preparing to surrender all the trappings of luxury for a three-week stay in the county jail.
    The countdown to Paris Hilton’s incarceration next week has sent the tabloid press into overdrive with stories alternately portraying her as a newly tearful, spiritual socialite or an unrepentant party girl kicking up her heels with the likes of Lindsay Lohan at Hollywood nightspots.
    Either way, Hilton is in for a change of pace during the jail time she was ordered to serve after police caught her behind the wheel of her Bentley without a valid license earlier this year, violating probation for a prior drunken-driving offense.

The 26-year-old “celebutante” has been ordered to report to the Century Regional Detention Facility near Los Angeles by Tuesday to start serving her term, which already has been cut from 45 days to 23 days under state sentencing guidelines.
    Once she reports, Hilton will forsake her designer clothes, cell phone and other accessories - along with her freedom and privacy - for an orange jumpsuit and a small, Spartan cell with twin bunks and metal toilet (no seat, no lid).
    County Sheriff Lee Baca told the Los Angeles Times that steps have been taken to ensure no one smuggles in a camera to get pictures of the jailed Hilton, which would be of immense value to the tabloid media.
    But a lack of cameras behind bars doesn’t necessarily mean Hilton is ready to surrender her vanity or fashion sense.
    Under the headline: “Before the slammer, Paris planning some glamour,” the New York Daily News reported that designers were ordered to Hilton’s home on Monday to give her a pre-jail makeover.

صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور