Poll: Does She Deserve This? (give your reasons in thread)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paris Hilton

The circus that follows Paris Hilton almost everywhere was out in raucous full force Friday at Superior Court here, waving signs and dancing jigs. But when the judge's order came down that she had to return to jail, the celebutante's supporters were reduced to stunned silence.

"Oh no," Hilton supporter "Melrose" Larry Green muttered softly, shaking his head at the news that Hilton would be going back to the slammer for violating her probation on a reckless driving conviction.

"People are just jealous of her because her name is Hilton, and she's part of the Hilton hotels," he had said a couple hours earlier after doing a dance to show his support.

"I love the Hilton hotels," he added, "especially the one in New York."

The ruling by Superior Court Judge Michael Sauer also had its supporters.

"I think justice was served," civil rights activist Najee Ali said. "It helps restore the public confidence that was eroding nationally with the star-struck judicial system."

At the same time, Ali expressed sympathy for the star of TV's "The Simple Life."

"This is not a time to celebrate. It is a time to pray for her and her family," he said.

Earlier, news helicopters buzzed Hilton's Hollywood Hills home and paparazzi swarmed a sheriff's patrol car as the sobbing, handcuffed heiress was placed inside and driven to the court.

Inside the courtroom, Hilton's hair was askew and she wore no makeup. She cried throughout the hearing.

Outside, Hilton's supporters were outnumbered by TV crews and other journalists who swarmed the courthouse just a day after the Sheriff's Department released Hilton for an undisclosed medical reason.

Still, the supporters were loud and prominent as an airplane towed a banner overhead proclaiming, "We Love Paris."

Several people who appeared with Hilton in episodes of "The Simple Life" also turned out.

Among them was Joey Carmona, who said the heiress inspired him to lose 30 pounds when she paid a visit to a weight-loss camp as part of the show.

"She supported us on that show, and we're here to support her now," he said before the start of the hearing.

Carmona wouldn't say whether he thought Hilton had been treated fairly by the judicial system or should be returned to jail.

"That's really not for me to say," he said.

Another supporter, Arlene Hampton, held a sign with a photograph of herself and the heiress and the words: "Prayn4U. Love, Arlene."

"She was very supportive, very open and very personable," when she visited the weight-loss camp, Hampton said.

Some were at the courthouse were there for other matters, but were ready with an opinion. Moses Baltazar was there to clear up a traffic ticket.

He acknowledged he was not a fan of Hilton, saying he was working as a valet the only time he met her. She tipped him just a dollar after he went to the trouble of keeping paparazzi away from her.

Baltazar felt Hilton should be returned to jail.

"Driving like that, you have to behave," said Baltazar, 20. "If you're rich, you have money, you have to respect yourself."
    Last edited by donsaeid; 06-08-2007 at 06:01 PM.
    نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران

در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.
    صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

hahah good hahah
    http://www.worldometers.info/

G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

http://www.nomullas.com/

صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

khalaf kardanam bad dardie...hata barye kasani ke vazeshon tope....
    >> Doroste ke inja bozorg shodam man vali khone IRANI to raghame <<

Az in ghafas, az in zamin mikham beram paar bekesham,
    baraye in hame diavar yek goshei daar bekesham

khalaf kardan shirine okiddi, bekhatere ine inhame adam khalaf mikonan ama shirinish takh mishe vaghti gir mioftan!

صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

Paris Hilton 11 Times More Special Than You - Official

Every reaction, they say, has an equal and opposite reaction.

Take the recent pictures of Paris Hilton weeping and blubbing as she was carted off back to jail. hecklerspray found the whole affair so hilarious, in fact, that a couple of us in the office actually smiled. Yesiree, there's few things that harbour more comic gold than a stupid rich woman being humiliated in front of the whole wide world.

Of course, there has to be a flipside to this.

Sure, sure, is Paris Hilton's incarceration one of the funniest things ever? Is her bawling misery a source of joy for every right-thinking person on the planet? Should her jail sentence, perhaps, be extended to the end of time itself? You may say yes, yes and yes again - but there's a truth a-comin' that might just offset that grin of yours.

Paris Hilton, you see, is officially worth about 11 times more than your average inmate. Not in terms of moral or ethical value, of course - in those terms, we'd probably put her somewhere in between Al Capone and Beth from Brookside.

No, no, no: we mean that it's actually costing the US taxpayer 11 times the amount it would take to incarcerate a 'normal' criminal.

Apparently:

The 26-year-old hotel heiress costs Los Angeles County $1,109.78, compared to the average $99.64 (GBP49.82). Los Angeles Sheriff's Department spokesman Steve Whitmore tells website TMZ.com, Hilton's tab includes medical treatment and staff associated with her requirements. Hilton was sent back to the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California on Friday (08Jun07) to finish the 45-day sentence she began earlier this month (03Jun07) - after a judge reversed the decision to allow her to complete the sentence under house arrest. If Hilton had finished her sentence at home, it would have cost the County nothing.

To cut a long story short? Same old, same old.

It's one rule for Paris and one rule for us mere mortals. Face it, readers: if any of you were thrown into a jail, it'd probably be a non-stop hellish miasma of degradation, abuse and rampant forced bum-sex. You think Paris is going to be part of anything like that?

Well. Not until her next video, anyway.

Paris Hilton: 'I'm no longer superficial'

Jailed heiress Paris Hilton has vowed to change her ways following her conviction.

The 26-year-old said she was no longer a "superficial girl" and realised that acting dumb was "no longer cute".

Behind bars, Hilton has been wearing an orange jump-suit and is not allowed make-up.

She added: "I'm not that superficial girl. I haven't looked in the mirror since I got here. I feel that the purpose of my life is to be where I am."

The heiress also revealed that she has been allowed to play table tennis when not in her cell and that the other women had all been friendly and the guards had been fair.

Hilton was jailed last week but, after serving only three full days, was told by Los Angeles County Sheriff she could serve the remainder of her sentence at home, wearing a tag.

But the decision angered Supreme Court Judge Michael Sauer who called a court hearing on Friday and sent a sobbing and screaming Hilton back to jail.

Instead of returning to her original cell at Los Angeles County Jail's Lynwood prison, Hilton was put in the Twin Towers detention centre where she underwent medical assessments.

Paris Hilton was transferred back to an all-women's jail because her condition was declared stable after nearly a week in a medical ward, a sheriff's official said Thursday.

Hilton was brought late Wednesday to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood and placed in the medical clinic there. If all goes well, she will return to the jail's special needs unit and be released June 25, spokesman Steve Whitmore said at a news conference.

The 26-year-old socialite and reality TV star began her 45-day sentence June 3 at Lynwood, where she was confined to a solitary cell in the special needs unit away from the other 2,200 inmates.

Judge Michael T. Sauer, who specified at Hilton's sentencing last month that she not serve time at home or with the use of electronic monitoring, sent her back to jail last Friday, saying he hadn't condoned her release.

Hilton was taken to the downtown Twin Towers jail, which houses men and the county's medical treatment center, where she underwent medical and psychiatric exams to determine where she should be held.

She failed a sobriety test after police saw her weaving down a street in her Mercedes-Benz last September. Hilton pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to three years' probation.

In the months that followed she was stopped twice by officers who discovered her driving on a suspended license. The second stop landed her in Sauer's courtroom, where he sentenced her to jail.

Hilton's case has caused a firestorm of criticism over whether she was getting special treatment because Baca sent her home after serving just three days of her sentence.

Paris Roundup: Nicky & Friends Visit Jail

Paris Hilton got a visit from her sister Nicky at the medical clinic of the women's jail in Lynwood, Calif., over the weekend.

Nicky arrived with boyfriend David Katzenberg and Julie Araskog, a longtime friend of the Hilton family. TMZ.com reported that Nicky left a small, unidentified red package with corrections officers as she was leaving the facility.

Meanwhile, Paris's jail sentence elicited a range of different reactions from celebs over the weekend. Is her punishment fair? Will she change her ways after jail? Here's a rundown:

Kevin Connolly: Paris Is a Cat

Entourage star Kevin Connolly, who once dated Nicky Hilton, offered his love and support for the Hilton family plus some insight into Paris's Kevin Connolly

resilience. "Rick and Kathy are absolutely fantastic people and I can not say enough good things about them," he told PEOPLE Saturday at a Hampton magazine party. "They're great people. They're great parents. And they're a tight family. They'll make it through. Because they stay together as a family, they're tight."

And Paris? "Paris is like a cat," Connolly says. "She always lands on her feet she always has. She'll be fine. It seems tough and for her, I'm sure it is tough. But like I said, they're a tight family unit and they'll get through it with each other. I love Rick and Kathy. They've been so nice to me . . . . they're good people."

Ellen & Vivica's Lessons Learned

At the Daytime Emmy Awards Friday night, Paris was on the minds of several celebs, including big winner Ellen DeGeneres and Vivica A. Fox, who was recently cited for a DUI. "I just think it's a huge learning lesson for all celebrities to learn that we are not above the law, that if you do commit a crime you will serve the time," she said. "The main thing you should do is take responsibility for your actions.

"I still love Paris Hilton, I think she's great," Fox added. "She's going to get more coverage when her butt gets out of jail. It's going to be a special alert. We're all going to watch, right? But I think that's a huge lesson for her to learn that you're not above the law."

For her part, DeGeneres hopes Hilton is serious about dropping the "dumb act," as she has promised. "If that really was an act, and she really was playing dumb, then what does that say about our society that we're celebrating someone who's successful because they're not smart," she told reporters. "I just think it's a bad sign and she shouldn't contribute to that."

Paris Hilton, A Virgin To Be Worshiped

صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

Paris Hilton released from L.A. jail

A smiling Paris Hilton walked out of a Los Angeles County jail early Tuesday, officially ending a bizarre, three-week stay that ignited furious debate over celebrity treatment in the jail system.

The 26-year-old celebutante was greeted by an enormous gathering of cameras and reporters upon leaving the all-women's facility in Lynwood about 15 minutes past midnight. She had checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility late June 3, largely avoiding the spotlight, after a surprise appearance at the MTV Movie Awards.

Hilton smiled and waved as she filed past deputies and the media, her blond hair pulled back in a braided ponytail. Her parents, Kathy and Rick, waited in a black SUV. Hilton hurried to the vehicle, where she hugged her mom through the window.

Hilton, who was wearing a sage jacket with white trim over a white shirt and skinny jeans, did not respond to reporters' questions.

"She fulfilled her debt. She was obviously in good spirits. She thanked people as she left," said sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.

Photographers sprinted after Hilton's vehicle as she left. When the SUV hit a red light during the ride, photographers jumped out of their cars and swarmed it.

Hilton appeared to have gone to a family home in a ritzy Los Angeles canyon north of Sunset Blvd.

The hotel heiress will complete her probation in March 2009 as long as she keeps her driver's license current and doesn't break any laws. She can reduce that time by 12 months if she does community service that could include a public-service announcement, the city attorney's office has said.

During her stay at the Lynwood facility, Hilton was mostly confined to a solitary cell in the special needs unit away from the other 2,200 inmates.

After spending only three days there, she was released to home confinement by Sheriff Lee Baca for an unspecified medical condition that he later said was psychological.

The following day, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer, who sentenced the hotel heiress, called her back into court and ordered her returned to jail, saying he had not condoned her release.

Hilton left the courtroom in tears calling for her mother and shouting, "It's not right!"

She was then taken to the downtown Twin Towers jail, which houses men and the county jail's medical treatment center, where she underwent medical and psychiatric exams to determine where she should be confined.

Hilton's stay there cost taxpayers $1,109.78 a day, more than 10 times the cost of housing inmates in the general population.

The move by Baca caused a firestorm of criticism over whether the celebrity was getting special treatment. The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors has launched an investigation into whether the multimillionaire received special treatment because of her wealth and fame.

At least one person has filed a claim against the county alleging she "had serious medical issues" but was not treated as well as Hilton.

A few days into her stint at the Twin Towers medical ward, the heiress said in a phone call to Barbara Walters that she had a new outlook.

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute," Hilton said during the call, according to an account posted June 11 by Walters on ABC's Web site.

"It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me," Hilton was quoted as saying.

Hilton's path to jail began Sept. 7, when she failed a sobriety test after police saw her weaving down a street in her car on what she said was a late-night run to a hamburger stand.

She pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

In the months that followed, she was stopped twice by officers who discovered her driving with a suspended license. The second stop landed her in Sauer's courtroom, where he sentenced her to 45-days in jail. She was released after three weeks for reasons including good behavior.

It's back to the not-so-solitary-life for Paris Hilton, who walked out of jail early Tuesday into a gathering of cameras and reporters, flashing a beaming smile and waving to the frenzied crowd.

The 26-year-old celebutante wrapped up her three-week stay at the all-women's jail in Lynwood at about 12:15 a.m. She had checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility late June 3, largely avoiding the spotlight, after a surprise appearance at the MTV Movie Awards.

Hilton smiled and waved as she filed past sheriff's deputies and the media, her blond hair pulled back in a braided ponytail. Her parents, Kathy and Rick Hilton, waited in a black sport utility vehicle. Hilton hurried to the vehicle, where she hugged her mother through the SUV's window.

The hotel heiress, who was wearing a sage jacket with white trim over a white shirt and skinny jeans, didn't respond to reporters' questions.

"She fulfilled her debt. She was obviously in good spirits. She thanked people as she left," said sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.

Chased by photographers in the air and on the street, Hilton eventually made her way from the jail to her grandparents' home in Los Angeles' ritzy Holmby Hills area north of Sunset Boulevard.

"What I think is funny is every single news person here apologized to me," said 50-year-old retired attorney Martha Karsh, out for a stroll with her college-age daughter, Katie.

"It's not real news. What's the story here?" asked Karsh, adding that she wasn't aware that any Hiltons lived in the neighborhood until TV satellite trucks and other news vehicles crammed the street.

There was little sign of activity at the house, which was shielded by large, wrought-iron gates, a block wall and tall shrubs. A few people in cars drove in and out, including one young man who arrived in a red Mustang convertible, quickly punched in a code to the gate and roared up the driveway.

Just before her release, Hilton's lawyer, Richard Hutton, reportedly slipped a note to Harvey Levin, managing editor of celebrity news Web site TMZ.com, that included a penciled-sketch of Hilton in front of cell doors in the Lynwood jail.

Hilton thanked Levin for his "fair and unbiased reporting of the events in my case," according to the note posted on the Web site. It was signed "Paris Hilton" each letter "i" dotted with a heart.

While Hilton was in custody, Levin repeatedly belittled the judge for the length of her sentence, saying anyone else would have served less time.

Hilton will complete her probation in March 2009 as long as she keeps her driver's license current and doesn't break any laws. She can reduce that time by 12 months if she does community service that could include a public-service announcement, the city attorney's office has said.

During her stay at Lynwood, Hilton was mostly confined to a solitary cell in the special needs unit away from the other 2,200 inmates.

After spending only three days there, she was released to home confinement by Sheriff Lee Baca for an unspecified medical condition that he later said was psychological.

The following day, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer, who had sentenced Hilton, called her back into court and ordered her returned to jail, saying he hadn't condoned her release.

Hilton left in tears, calling for her mother and shouting, "It's not right!"

She was then taken to the downtown Twin Towers jail, which houses men and the county jail's medical treatment center, where she underwent medical and psychiatric exams to determine where she should be confined. Eventually she was returned to Lynwood.

Her early release caused a firestorm of criticism over whether she was getting special treatment because of her wealth and fame. The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors was to meet with Baca on Tuesday to discuss the matter.

Hilton's path to jail began Sept. 7, when she failed a sobriety test after police saw her weaving down a street in her car on what she said was a late-night run to a hamburger stand.

She pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

In the months that followed, Hilton was stopped twice by officers who discovered her driving with a suspended license. The second stop landed her in Sauer's courtroom, where he sentenced her to 45 days in jail. She was released after three weeks for reasons including good behavior.

Debate Host To Sen Dodd "Were You Paris Hilton You Could Have An Hour, But You're Not"

At the Democratic debate at Howard University, time for answers was short and host Tavis Smiley had his own way of keeping the candidates' answers short. When Senator Dodd ran over his allotted time, Smiley noted, "Senator Dodd, I was going to say, were you Paris Hilton you could have an hour, but you're not, so..."

See the clip from PBS here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/0...-_n_54277.html

Paris Hilton

Photo by: WENN

Paris Hilton says she sometimes acts dumb on television to get laughs, but in real life she's "a strong person" who's been through a lot.

Appearing on the British morning show GMTV to launch her new reality show Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Hilton, 27, said she cultivated her dumb blonde image for her hit FOX reality show The Simple Life, costarring Nicole Richie, and it became her schtick.

"For five seasons I was stuck doing this character," she says. "It was kind of hard always having to play that character when it's not who I am."

She adds, "I just say jokes but they think I'm serious, which I think is funny, and I think I kind of play up the image sometimes because – whatever – it's just entertainment."

In her British show, 12 young hopefuls battle it out to be crowned her official "British best friend." In real life, Hilton says her fame makes it hard to find close, trustworthy friends.

"It's difficult because you never know what people's intentions are, and I think a lot of girls have become my friend for the wrong reasons and used me," Hilton says. "I didn't realize it but now, throughout the years, I'm realizing who those kind of people are."

It's over for Paris Hilton and boyfriend Doug Reinhardt of The Hills, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"In response to the inquiry on whether Paris Hilton has split up with Doug Reinhardt, yes, this is true they are no longer together. They remain friends and ask that you please respect their privacy," a rep for Hilton says.

Hilton, 28, and Reinhardt, 24, had been together for six months. Reinhardt's rep had no immediate comment.

She's definitely not sulking at home! The same day Paris Hilton's rep confirmed her split from boyfriend Doug Reinhardt, the hotel heiress had a girls' night out with sister Nicky at Hollywood club MyHouse. But she wasn't lacking for male company: After arriving, Paris made a beeline for Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo's table.

The Manchester United winger who was there with male pals handed the ladies champagne. It wasn't long before Paris and Ronaldo were dancing, flirting and talking close to each other. At one point, the soccer star even had his hand on her hip and they hung close during the night.

she never deserved doug... he's way too hot
    ~ Bahar ~

I cant stand this girl, therefore im not even going to watch the film. Whatever happened, i doubt she deserved it! Maybe i'll watch it one day..
    .Proud to be Persian.

paris hilton

Biography for
    Paris Hilton More at IMDbPro
    advertisementDate of Birth
    17 February 1981, New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name
    Paris Whitney Hilton

Nickname
    Star
    Princess

Height
    5' 8" (1.73 m)

Mini Biography
    Socialite Paris Hilton was born on February 17, 1981 in New York City into the Hilton family and, along with her three younger siblings, is heir-apparent to the vast Hilton hotel and real estate dynasty. Her childhood was spent in palatial dwellings in the priciest neighborhoods on both coasts and featured a brief flirtation with the educational system, including high schooling at the ultra-exclusive Dwight School, from which she dropped out and ultimately earned her high school GED.

Living the glitzy socialite life from a relatively early age, attending exclusive parties and being covered by the gossip press, Hilton apparently became hooked on obtaining celebrity status, which was perhaps furthered by the example of her mother, Kathy Hilton, who had a brief acting career herself, mostly on TV. Hilton began a remarkable and well-financed campaign to put herself in the public eye, on screen, on television and in music. This effort has included a substantial amount of physical alteration. A naturally pleasant-looking girl, Hilton underwent extensive plastic surgery, hair coloring and tinted contact lenses in her attempt to reinvent herself as "hot". Sadly, money could not buy alteration of the physical attribute she most dislikes about herself: her exceptionally-large feet.

Some skeptics have guessed that the endless parade of inane inter-celebrity feuds centering around Hilton are, in fact, publicity stunts, another front in the campaign to keep her exposure level high. It has even been argued that the infamous home video of Hilton with then-boyfriend Rick Salomon, in which Hilton performs explicit romantic activities with Rick Salomon, was part of this campaign as well. If it was, it worked. For better or for worse, it made Hilton a household name overnight, and was even widely marketed as a video, 1 Night in Paris (2004) (V).

Eventually Hilton's efforts paid off and she got some modeling work, the designers presumably relying on her notoriety. She has been an increasing presence on-screen too, in TV commercials, on TV series and in the movies, at first bit parts in movies such as Zoolander (2001), Wonderland (2003), The Cat in the Hat (2003) and guest-star roles on TV shows such as "The O.C." (2003) and "George Lopez" (2002), but later more substantial roles in horror flick House of Wax (2005), the direct-to-DVD Bottoms Up (2006) (V) and her own TV show, the fish-out-of-water reality series "The Simple Life" (2003).

Hilton also has plans to become a player in the music business, has recorded an album and even started her own music label, Heiress Records, in order to release it.

Hilton is widely scorned for what some see as her narcissism, shallow intellect and materialism and for other things besides, but she seems to be aware of the old adage that there's no such thing as bad publicity and it should be evident even to her detractors that she is ambitious and driven to achieve, rather than simply basking in her family's vast fortune, as do so many other socialites. In fact, performing is only part of her many activities and she has dabbled in designing, writing (one hastens to add, with a professional writer on the team), nightclub management and even marketing video games - all of which feature Paris Hilton, front and center.

she is sexy but stupid and bad actress

nice drawings, donsaeid

Quote Originally Posted by Sepideh_UK View Post
    Yes i know Photoshop
    sia ino to dorost kardi? i dont believe you jk amigo

she is still ugly
    Last edited by Rasputin; 10-29-2010 at 01:54 AM. Reason: adds is forbbiden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepideh_UK View Post
    anyway, I hate this video! ive seen it a couple of times before, and its so maskhare! in zanike bikhodi maroofe faghat bekhatere babash ke pooldare, bad bikare oomade khanande ham shode?! vaghean moteasefam!
    Last edited by Rasputin; 01-03-2011 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Spam Signature Is Forbiden