Thread: Here is a typical scene in an Iranian airport

Here is a typical scene in an Iranian airport

By:ARYANFIRE!!!!!

*You always complain about Iran Air yet you keep travelling on it because you get a free "daakhelee" ticket to Kish.

*You always promise yourself that you'll fly with British Airways, Air France, Luthansa next year.

*You always get the same food in Iran Air of either "Cheeeeeken or ESteak"

*The difference between Economy Class and Homa class is that there is a bit more leg room, and the "mehmaandars" lower their roosaries when they come and serve you.

*You notice how the Iraqi and Pakistani aakhoond get the best treatment.

*You have an Iranian-Canadian, an Iranian-American and a Iranian-German sitting around you and the Iranian-English keeps telling them how lucky they are being in those countries.

*You seem to see that same old man who still wears his Immortal Guard Shahee uniform whenever you travel to Iran.

*You always have that ***** kid behind you who keeps either screaming/shouting/whining/pushing and pulling your chair/pulling your hair/spilling water while you put on the best fake smile you can telling his/her mother "Eybee nadareh"

*You have your eye on that hot babe/guy sitting on the other side.

*You hate those shitty Iranian films they put on. Most of them are about the Qajar era of Iran.

*You close your eyes when they announce the safety instructions in that Persian-American accent.

*Those cheap headphones they give to you to listen to the films always break.

*They never seem to give enough coke, sorry Zam-Zam.

*You have that 87 year old granny stealing the luggage compartment on top of your seat.

*You bring too much luggage.

*You argue about the "jareemeh" for the luggage.

*The passport control women who is a khaharaneh Zaynab infuriates you when she looks at you, then your photo, looks at you then your photo, looks at you, then your photo, looks at you then your photo, looks at you then your photo,YES THATS ***** ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then asks for your name,

*You wait 3 hours in the ques for passport checks and luggage control.

*You always seem to find that there are 7 luggages which are identical to yours.

*The hamal asks if you need any help, and then when you find out he's not complimentary you slip him 500 tomans, he then looks at you, then the money ands then says "dollar", you say "Chee?" he says "dollar daaree", you say "che ghadr?" he says "50!!!!!!!", you say "Gooreh Pedarit!" and take your luggage off him.

*FINALLY, FINALLY, you pass the luggage checks, you are then faced with 37,897 Iranians in Mehrabad, with their faces pressed against the glass screen waving at you. You wave at one of them, all of them wave at you. You get to the other side with about every daei, khaaleh, amoo, ameh, pesar khaaleh, dokhtar amoo kissing and hugging you, while they take your luggage from your exhausted arms.

*You are in Iran.

By:ARYANFIRE!!!!!

24 days to go ....
    then ill be in iran

ok that was good, but some more to add and some things i like about iran air...

u always find a friend on the airplane, that u plan to hook up but it won't happen

u always have that bikelaas ppl on the plane that want to bring pikniki gaaz on the airplane...

u get a real knife to cut ur meat

i like the tah chin and the joojeh kabab they feed us

u always meet the nicest girl in the eurpean airport, but then she is on a diffrent time to go to iran, i am on iran air, and she is on gulf air to dubai and then tehran...

u see the really good looking iranian-german flight attendent, and damn r they ever hot,meooooow

u go stand by the washroom and talk to other ppl standing there and talk to them

my pesar ameh comes through the gates by the passport gate, to so if there is any problem, and he won't let the lady check my stuff

u make sure that they do not see ur peper spray that u r trying to smuggle in to iran

the jenab sarvan that checks ur passport is really sleepy and grumpy or high on taryak, and has a really black beard as well

u pass the customs part, and u see everyone behing the glass wall, but u can not find ur family...

all the irani girls on the other side cheshmak to u...

ABI BARAYEH HAMISHEH

i like the last one

hessan lol
    timsar mercc

that's real cute..i guess for guys how does the whole family seem to all have time free to see you when you get off the plane lol..and you get tahchin.?! i am impressed.
    The glass is always half full

well for me when i go to iran no one knows til like the night befor my palne comes in, i call them from europe and tell them to come pick me up at the mehrabad air port, since most of my family live in mehrabad jonobi, it's easy for them to come and pick me up, and i only tell my ammeh, and his sons, since they r all in the regime(pasdar or sepah forodgah), they can come by the airplane or send some of their friends to watch over me,,, it's good to have hook ups...

and in iran air i have had tahchin, chelo barg, jojeh kabab, and that's on just one plane ride,,, i get really friendly with the flight attendents...

for me every time i go on the plane i end up baby sitting some good looking ladies baby, and no i was not trying to hit on her, i just love lil kids... and damn r they ever cute... and next i know the mom calls me dai" boro baghaleh dai" and i am like to myself" baba chai nakhordeh dai ham shodim"

damn i miss iran, i miss going to kish, by eskeleh tafrihi, a girl trying to roller blade, while i am on a these cool scooter barghi harrasing my friends trying to smoke ghelyoon, saati 3000 toman barayeh scooter barghi,,, khaili bahalan, badesh ghelyoono, ageh sharab basheh, betonid payda konid, agar na chandta bacheh mayeh dar tehrooni payda mikonid, onha hatman daaran, vaghti az tehran mikhaihid berin kish ghablesh, khoneh reserve konid, na hotel, hamechi ham dareh, shahrak e sadaf,ta zohreh lab e aab vel migardim, badesh mirim shena, bad dobareh ghelyoon, yeh zan o shohar miyan mishan mizeh baghali, mardeh zanesho mifresteh keh bereh ab miveh begireh, keh man mikham beram mardaro bekhatereh bi shooer boodan va bi ghayrat boodan bezanam, bacheha nemizaran...

yeki az bacheha keh to kish ashna shodim inghadar extesy zadeh keh bihosh misheh hamonjaa ro miz mikhabeh ta shab,,, keh berim to bazar pardis poof burger bokhorim, va girls check out konim, ba dota dokhtar harf mizanim, bad mamor miyad, then we pretend that they r our family member doostam migeh be onhaa" areh maman ina goftan biyain onvareh pardis" while the securty guys walk around us, we go around the pardis mall, and the 2 girls r wiating, and i am like what the hell... they r not stick ups...hehehehe

more maram than irani girls here in the west, so we hook for the night, then they give us a price and then i say" boro beroon, goomsho lashi, lajan, ey past fetrat, haroom zadeh" plz do not use those words...

yes they were what u think they were, and it's very sad, but they were really hot...

ABI BARAYEH HAMISHEH

hahahahha....
    timsar jan mesleh enkeh kish khob medoneh cheh beh cheyeh,
    dadash man daram meram kish vaghteh meram iran
    give me a list of cool places to hang out and go check out

thanks in advance

Yassaman, did you write where you got that from?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

AF baaz to saro kalat payda shod....

ABI BARAYEH HAMISHEH

wooppps i only forgot to write ure name in this one bagie posta ke inan esmet hast go check alanam ino edit mikonam sorry! badam go take a chill pill!!!!!!